Lama Tsultrim Allione - Open Webcast Transmission - January 20, 2019

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
khemmis

Lama Tsultrim Allione - Open Webcast Transmission - January 20, 2019

Post by khemmis »

This Sunday, January 20, 2019, at 10am MT Lama Tsultrim Allione will offer our Open Webcast Transmission. During this free LIVE webcast, she offers the Oral Transmission (rLung) for four of the core practices in the Tara Mandala community: Green Tara (from the Ösel Dorje Sangdzö), Riwo Sangchöd (from the Rigdzin Sogdrub), the Chöd practice of Chögyal Namkha'i Norbu Rinpoche, and the Zhitro practice from the Nam Chö tradition.

For serious practitioners only.

For more info click here: https://bit.ly/2QSm6rH

10am MT according to your location: https://www.google.com/search?&q=10am+MT
Mantrik
Former staff member

Re: Lama Tsultrim Allione - Open Webcast Transmission - January 20, 2019

Post by Mantrik »

She seems to be advertising Chöd practice of Chögyal Namkha'i Norbu Rinpoche quite heavily as a course, and if you're quick you can get a discount on the price.
Whether or not she has permission to give this empowerment, it is pretty crass IMHO to be advertising it commercially at this time and even more crass for it to be discounted like Black Friday deal.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
mechashivaz

Post by mechashivaz »

I did the chöd course when it first came out, I can't recommend it enough. It's incredibly indepth with videos covering history of chöd, each section of the sadhana over view and translation line by line, downloadable audio, and printable sadhana practice sheets.

We're fortunate to have the opportunity to receive the transmission and that such an indepth course is available, with a discount to boot!
Sherab Rigdrol

Post by Sherab Rigdrol »

Mantrik wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 am She seems to be advertising Chöd practice of Chögyal Namkha'i Norbu Rinpoche quite heavily as a course, and if you're quick you can get a discount on the price.
Whether or not she has permission to give this empowerment, it is pretty crass IMHO to be advertising it commercially at this time and even more crass for it to be discounted like Black Friday deal.
She most certainly has permission to teach this and for quite some time now. This is how it has been advertised even when Rinpoche was alive.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Sherab Rigdrol wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:08 pm
Mantrik wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:52 am She seems to be advertising Chöd practice of Chögyal Namkha'i Norbu Rinpoche quite heavily as a course, and if you're quick you can get a discount on the price.
She most certainly has permission to teach this and for quite some time now. This is how it has been advertised even when Rinpoche was alive.
One, it is not an empowerment, it is four lungs. Second, SR is correct, there is no problem here.
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

Malcolm wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:11 pm
One, it is not an empowerment, it is four lungs. Second, SR is correct, there is no problem here.
I am aware of her history with ChNN and that she was selling courses whilst he was alive.
However, when a Lama peddles practices like the latest flat screen TV on Black Friday I have a problem with it, but I accept I am out of step here.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Mantrik wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:42 pm
Malcolm wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:11 pm

I am aware of her history with ChNN and that she was selling courses whilst he was alive.
However, when a Lama peddles practices like the latest flat screen TV on Black Friday I have a problem with it, but I accept I am out of step here.
Just accept that you don't want to receive these transmissions from her. You know, I remember when the issue of advertising the transmission days first came up. Everyone was against it, until I wrote to Rinpoche and asked him, "what do you think?" He thought it was great. So we did advertise in the major Buddhist rags.

Likewise, one student had problems with the webcasts and said, "Rinpoche, we should not be doing webcasts because this is all secret." To which the boss replied, "Who told you that my teachings were secret?"

Lama Tsultrim has brought more people to Dzogchen community than perhaps anyone else, apart from RInpoche himself.
Lukeinaz

Post by Lukeinaz »

Is the Green Tara she gave the same as ChNN would transmit?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Lukeinaz wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:11 pm Is the Green Tara she gave the same as ChNN would transmit?
Identical.
Dorje Shedrub

Post by Dorje Shedrub »

What is the name of the aspiration prayer that she said comes before Green Tara and many other practices? Also, what is the name of the protector of Machig Labdron whose invocation(?) she gave?

DS
Homage to the Precious Dzogchen Master
🙏🌺🙏 Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
🙏🌺🙏

Return to “Dharma Events”