Tara Mandala Online 4/11 and 5/2 - Lungs for Green Tara, Riwo Sangchöd, and Chöd

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
Seeker12

Tara Mandala Online 4/11 and 5/2 - Lungs for Green Tara, Riwo Sangchöd, and Chöd

Post by Seeker12 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:15 pm

Dorje Lopön Chandra Easton is offering two upcoming Open Webcast Transmission events, on Saturday, April 11, and Saturday, May 2. During this free LIVE webcast, she offers the Oral Transmission (Lung) for three of the core practices in the Tara Mandala community:
The practice of Green Tara from the Ösel Dorje Sangdzö
The Riwo Sangchöd practice from the Rigdzin Sogdrub
The Chöd practice of Chögyal Namkha'i Norbu Rinpoche
Webcast Access Information
Dates:
Saturday, April 11th
Saturday, May 2nd
Time for both events: 10 AM Pacific Time
11 AM (Mountain Time) / 1 PM (Eastern Time)
6 PM (Central European Time)*
Location for both events: Zoom
Duration: 1 hour

For any technical questions regarding the webcast, contact support@taramandala.org
Better than if there were thousands of meaningless words is one meaningful word that on hearing brings peace.

Better than if there were thousands of meaningless verses is one meaningful verse that on hearing brings peace.

And better than chanting hundreds of meaningless verses is one Dhamma-saying that on hearing brings peace.

SonamTashi

Re: Tara Mandala Online 4/11 and 5/2 - Lungs for Green Tara, Riwo Sangchöd, and Chöd

Post by SonamTashi » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Thank you for posting this! I tried to make it for the last one, and I entered the meeting code and everything on time, but apparently there was a limit on the number of people who could attend. I'm going to make sure I'm on ZOOM earlier so I don't miss out this time.
:bow: :buddha1: :bow: :anjali: :meditate:

cantib

Re: Tara Mandala Online 4/11 and 5/2 - Lungs for Green Tara, Riwo Sangchöd, and Chöd

Post by cantib » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 am

Is there a link available for this?

Seeker12

Post by Seeker12 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:51 pm

cantib wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:05 am
Is there a link available for this?
https://www.taramandala.org/online-programs-shop/ , see the bottom.

Their email address is listed in the original post as well if you have questions or concerns.
Better than if there were thousands of meaningless words is one meaningful word that on hearing brings peace.

Better than if there were thousands of meaningless verses is one meaningful verse that on hearing brings peace.

And better than chanting hundreds of meaningless verses is one Dhamma-saying that on hearing brings peace.

cantib

Post by cantib » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:24 pm

Thank you Seeker12

Return to “Dharma Events”