Looking for Vajrayana Tenants Toronto

Vajracakra

Looking for Vajrayana Tenants Toronto

Post by Vajracakra » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:51 am

Hey yall,

My landlord and I are looking for Vajrayana practitioners to rent the basement of the house (three rooms 650$ each). Including myself and the landlord there are four Vajrayana practitioners, and the landlord's mom is a Vietnamese Theravada/pureland practitioner. So all in all we have five Buddhist practitioners in the house. We're all Vajra brothers and sisters (besides the granny :tongue: ) and get along really well. We have dedicated a large room on the second floor as a shrine room and have a number of thangkas and statues.

We're non-sectarian practitioners and participate in all the temples in the GTA but we all share a strong connection to Nyingma and Guru Rinpoche.

We're East of Downsview in a subdivision called Oakdale Village, it's a really nice and safe area. The house is like five years old.

Please private message me for more details. We're super excited to make this happen. :applause: :cheers: :popcorn:
Last edited by Ayu on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo edited.

Karma Dorje

Re: Looking for Vajrayana Tenets Toronto

Post by Karma Dorje » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:53 am

I think you mean "tenants" rather than "tenets". Good luck with your search.

Did you think of putting up flyers at Riwoche?
"Although my view is higher than the sky, My respect for the cause and effect of actions is as fine as grains of flour."
-Padmasambhava

Vajracakra

Re: Looking for Vajrayana Tenants Toronto

Post by Vajracakra » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:20 am

We'll put something up at Riwoche, KSDL, Pema Mani Center, etc.

We're going to try to advertise at the end of Ayang Rinpoche's teaching. :twothumbsup:

Vajracakra

Re: Looking for Vajrayana Tenants Toronto

Post by Vajracakra » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am

Also my landlord said she will lower the price. :cheers: