Tara Mandala is looking for volunteers to help facilitate the Historic First International Chöd-Zhijé Conference on July 12-16
Come join us as a volunteer for the Chöd-Zhijé Conference, an event that historically is the first of it’s kind. This is a precious opportunity to be part of a rare gathering of leading scholars and practitioners researching and teaching this unique lineage in its various manifestations.
Apply here: http://taramandala.org/living-dharma-application/
The volunteer experience includes:
- - Providing 30 hours of service for the 5-day Conference, from Wednesday July 12 to Sunday July 16. If you can provide time to help on the day(s) leading up to, or after, the event, this is most welcome! Please make this known in your Application.
- - Assisting in the areas: Kitchen, Audio/Visual, Filming, Event Logistics, Tea Service, Housekeeping
- - 3 meals a day provided during the Conference. All meals are organic and vegetarian.
- - You are always welcome to join the morning practices, which will be a variety of Chöd practices that are being taught during the Conference, from various teachers. You can also participate in practices and other special ceremonies in the evening. For a full Conference schedule, click here: http://chodhealing.org/chodconf-schedule
- - You are also welcome to attend teachings at the Conference as your schedule allows.
- - Camping in one of our beautiful camping areas, providing your own tent and bedding.
- - If you have thought to commit to our Living Dharma Volunteer Program (LDV), but neither had the time or needed a smaller commitment to experience life at Tara Mandala, this is an opportunity. To apply for a long-term stay, which can include the Conference, or for more information about LDV, please click here: http://taramandala.org/ldv
For questions and more info about volunteering, please email Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to sharing this historic event with you, and may all beings benefit!