Tara Mandala is looking for volunteers to help facilitate the White Dakini Drubchen on August 7-16.
Come join us as a volunteer for our annual Drubchen (Great Accomplishment Ceremony), of the White Dakini practice from Do Khyentse’s Dzinpa Randröl (Self-Liberation from Fixation) treasure cycle, a lineage coming directly from Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche to Tulku Sang-ngag Rinpoche to Lama Tsultrim Allione. This year we are pleased to announce that the Venerable Drüpon Lama Karma, a renowned retreat master throughout Bhutan, will lead the Drubchen as our Vajra Master.
Apply here: http://taramandala.org/volunteer_drubchen/
The volunteer experience includes:
- - Providing service for the 10-day Drubchen, from Monday August 7 to Wednesday August 16. If you can provide time to help on the day(s) leading up to, or after, the event, this is most welcome! Please make this known in your Application.
- - Assisting in the areas: Kitchen, Land & Facilities, Event Logistics, Tea Service, and Housekeeping.
- - 3 meals a day provided during the Conference. All meals are organic and vegetarian.
- - You are welcome to join Drubchen sessions as your schedule allows.
- - Camping in one of our beautiful camping areas, providing your own tent and bedding.
- - If you have thought to commit to our Living Dharma Volunteer Program (LDV), but neither had the time or needed a smaller commitment to experience life at Tara Mandala, this is an opportunity. To apply for a long-term stay, which can include the Conference, or for more information about LDV, please click here: http://taramandala.org/ldv
http://taramandala.org/programs/12157/w ... i-drubchen
For questions and more info about volunteering, please email Natalie at email@example.com
We look forward to sharing this incredible event with you, and may all beings benefit!