Sangyum Kamala in Colorado in October

pemachophel

Sangyum Kamala in Colorado in October

Post by pemachophel »

Dear Friends in the Dharma,

The Queen of Dakinis, Sangyum Kamala, Chatral Rinpoche's Consort, will be visiting Boulder Valley Ngakpa House in Lafayette (outside Boulder), Colorado Oct. 9-12. It is not yet known what public events we will be holding. However, based on past visits, we will probably do Riwo Sangchod each morning, at least one day the Sangyum will do private Dharma interviews, and at least one evening (hopefully two) there will some lungs/transmissions and a Dharma talk. The Sangyum has agreed to give some lungs from both Her Father, the Terton Tulzhug Lingpa, and Chatral Sangay Dorje Rinpoche (including Rinpoche's personal Guru yoga), and I (Lama Pema Chophel) am planning on asking for a number of others from Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo, Khyentse Chokyi Lodro, Nyagla Pema Dudul, Ju Mipham, and Jigme Tenpai Nyima. There may also be a tshog (typically Khandro Thugthig), either in an afternoon or evening. All events will be free and advertising will be minimal. (Although dana to the Teacher is traditional and BVNH will gratefully accept any offerings to help defray the expenses of this visit.) We will spread the news of these events as we learn it via email. So if you'd like to receive further details about this visit, please send me your regular email address. My email address is: [email protected]. I will be sending out these emails soon after Sept. 28.

On Oct. 13-14, the Sangyum will be driving to Phurba Thrinley Ling in Lansing, Iowa, to help prepare for and then preside over the consecration of Acharya Lama Dawa Chodrak's memorial stupa on Oct. 19. You can get more information about that by contacting Kunzang Dechen Chodron either on Facebook or via www.saraswatibhawan.org.

Please feel free to share this information by word of mouth and person-to-person email, but please do not re-post this on Facebook.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ

Return to “North America (USA & Canada)”