2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Dear friends, we are happy to announce that registration for Vajrasattva Drupchen in Dharma City this summer is open now.
A Drupchen is an intensive collective practice. The Vajrasattva Drupchen is the best purifier of all obstacles, the best antidote for ignorance and sicknesses, and the swiftest path to awakening. This drupchen will be carried out in accordance with the Minling Dorsem Sadhana by Terchen Terdak Lingpa. The rituals of the Drupchen will be performed according to the Dzogchen Monastery tradition.
6-8 June: Preparatory Course
8-16 June: Drupchen Practice
[REGISTRATION FOR VAJRASATTVA DRUPCHEN 2017]
Due to technical reasons the website of Zangdok Palri Institute (ZPI.PATRULRINPOCHE.NET) is currently unavailable. So for enrollment to event please send to email@example.com next information:
- your name and surname;
- your contact info (email, home address, tel)
- the dates and times of your arrival to Dharma City and departure (if you are not sure, please approximate and inform us again, when the time will be fix);
- your accommodation (dormitory, tisha room etc)
- your preferable language (EN, RU, JP)
- if you need to get the Sadhana or you will bring your own;
- your way of payment (cash on side/ bank transfer/ PayPal)
We will send you back confirmation email with the course fee information.