Patrul Rinpoche in HongKong (2-4 October, 2015)

KalzangNorlha

Patrul Rinpoche in HongKong (2-4 October, 2015)

Post by KalzangNorlha »

HOW DOES KINDNESS AFFECT US 善念如何影響你我

In our daily lives we are looking for comfort and happiness.
From the Buddhist point of view, we are looking for the most precious and unsurpassable kindness – “the mind of Buddha”, which is impartial, tolerant, accessible and relevant kindness.
This wish-fulfilling-jewel-like mind can bring a lot of positive changes to ourselves and our environments.
Everyone who is looking for how the mind of kindness affects us are welcome to join in “the dialogue with Patrul Rinpoche”

我們在日常生活中追求舒適和幸福。
基於佛教的觀點,我們追求的是最珍貴,不可壓抑的善 - 佛性,乃是平等的,寬容的,可達到的善。
此能成就願望及如瑰寶般的善念可以為我們及周遭帶來很多正面的改變。
歡迎想知道善念如何影響你我的各位來參加與巴楚仁波切的對話。

2nd October, 2015
7pm-9pm
Cheng Yu Tung Buiding LT6, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
二零一五年十月二日
下午七時至九時
香港中文大學鄭裕彤樓LT6

The conference will be followed by a W-E ( 3-4th of October,2015) teaching on Patrul Rinpoche's book "The Words of my Perfect Teacher": https://www.facebook.com/events/121750004845126/

------------------------------------
Dzogchen Ranyak Patrul Rinpoche is a Tibetan teacher and writer in the Nyingma School of Tibetan Buddhism. He founded Dharma City, International Buddhist Retreat Centre in Belgium (a branch of Dzogchen Monastery in Tibet) and Sambhota Primary School in Dzogchen.

第一世巴楚(巴珠)仁波切為吉美林巴的語化身,其著作「普賢上師言教」、「證悟者的心要寶藏」。佐欽喇納巴楚仁波切(Dzogchen Ranyak Patrul Rinpoche)居於比利時,於2000年10月於比利時 創設松都巴利(Zangdok Palri、蓮師淨土)為一非營利組織,主要目標為協助西藏佐欽地區(原西藏康區,現隸屬中國四川省)居民恢復失去的文 化傳承及社會傳統。仁波切也實現了Sambotha學校,以及孤兒教育的計劃,並每年於歐洲、俄羅斯、日本、台灣及香港弘法。
-----------------------------------

THE WORDS OF MY PERFECT TEACHER
TEACHING COURSE on THE TEXT OF "WORDS OF MY PERFECT TEACHER"

普言上師言教

During the Week-End (3-4 of October), Patrul Rinpoche will teach on the basis of The Words of my Perfect Teacher, a composition of the first Patrul Rinpoche (1808-1887), commenting mainly the first part which focuses on the four thoughts that turn the mind away from suffering. These modes of thinking are very powerful methods to develop fundamental human qualities and the right attitude towards others on our path to happiness. They are also the entry door to a steadfast spiritual practice.

It is often argued—depending on one’s own view—that Buddhism is not a religion, a philosophy, or a science. Patrul Rinpoche usually defines Buddhism as the science of true nature, and is always keen to discuss aspects of contemporary sciences with the audience and with scientists in particular. Hence he will dedicate some time during the Week-End to this dialogue between buddhists and scientists.

課程基於普言上師言教之聞法方式:依止四想,依靠四種真實想,修持正法,趨入解脱道。

3rd to 4th October, 2015
11am -1pm, 3:30pm - 6pm
Buddhist philosophy bookshop
Room 601, Cheong K Building, 84-86 Des Voeux Road Central, Central

二零一五年十月三日至四日
上午十一時至一時 下午三時半至六時
佛哲書舍中環分店
中環德輔道中84-86號章記大廈601室

The W-E teaching will be preceded by a conference on "HOW DOES KINDNESS AFFECT US": https://www.facebook.com/events/162455977425968/

Return to “Asia/Pacific”