Special post for anyone who is researching all my posts

Share your stories and poems with us here.
garudha

Special post for anyone who is researching all my posts

Post by garudha »

I write just for you.

Let' start with a poem to set the tone.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH
M Y BRAIN IS EXPLODING
AND THAT FACE IS MELTING
MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST
AND MY WORLD IS SPINNING OUTTA CONTROL
DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS?
NO!
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH
I LIKE YOU STUPID PERSON. LOVE.
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH
ARGGHHHHHHHHHHH
SPEAK 2ME LIKE YOU DO.
TELL ME THE FUTURE.
SO EASY FOR YOU.
LOVELY STUPID PERSON.
I LIKE YOU STUPID PERSON. LOVE.

For the serious researcher;

The question you would want to ask me is this:

"How can you reconcile your supposed transcendent experience with where you're at right now ?"

My reply is as follows:

My transcendent experience is as described, although where I may have proposed that "my" total infinity is the same as the Buddhist "mind"; I now suggest that these two "states" could be total opposites. As I'm not fully enlightened on these matters, in particular "mind", I cannot be sure. However, on the subject of non-duality, I have had some additional experience - which I won't really go into - but I can compare, for you, the non-duality of transcendence vs the non-duality of the non-transcendent (i.e "regular" reality).

non-duality of transcendence:

-experienced outside regular space-time.
-meeting, merging or a type of unity with infinite compassion.

non-duality of the non-transcendent:

-occurs within regular space-time.
-However; the flow of time might be described as static, irrelevant or eternal.
-the unity, is, that the whole of space-time (includes matter) is one.

Note well: the second type of non-duality is the unity of all reality.
whereas: the first type of non-duality is a state where reality does not exist, or exists in a hyper-state, which is totally impossible to describe.

I'm aware there are many other states, in particular, a state of pure mind, a state... Of course it's not for me to talk about that which I don't fully understand so will not, and cannot, talk about these "other" states any more.

I'm also aware that, from the perspective of one of the states I don't fully understand, the unity of all reality might be able to be "transcended" so material reality can be described as "empty".... however; this is not my experience so I state this is differentiate various types of non-duality or "ultimates".

"How can I experience the first kind of non-duality -transcendence?"

I don't know. I think it's not possible. I never wished it to happen. Certainly an inter-stellar journey where mortality is shed must occur. Perhaps angels provide transportation. I don't know for sure.

"How can I experience the second kind of non-duality?"

I think this is basically like being in love. I only experienced this a few times in my life and only for a few moments each time. I suggest freeing yourself from negative feelings and being present in the world. I think it helps if you can get in touch (in your feeling or inner experience) with some type of rapture for/with nature, for example: a waterfall, some trees,... or perhaps a lover(!)

:heart:
Last edited by garudha on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
odysseus

Re: Special post for anyone who is researching all my posts

Post by odysseus »

garudha wrote:
"my" total infinity is the same as the Buddhist "mind"
What a load of trash; infinity is a concept but the mind isn't. It goes faaaar beyond so-called "infinity".
garudha wrote: Certainly an inter-stellar journey where mortality is shed must occur. Perhaps angels provide transportation. I don't know for sure.
What a load of rubbish; angels happen, but it's you yourself who has to take yourself on that inter-stellar journey - they can't do it for you.
garudha wrote:
"How can I experience the second kind of non-duality?"
What a load of crap; Just rest assure that non-duality is a close encounter of the third grade, not of the second kind - meaning it is not of the second kind in any way, but transcendent knowledge.

garudha wrote: or perhaps a lover(!)
That's something private, but go get her now. But you won't find her on this board, because we here are a totally sour and bitchy bunch!

:smile:
garudha

Post by garudha »

odysseus wrote: That's something private, but go get her now.
:smile:
Thanks for instruction. I meet her soon! oh my.. ...maybe I start crying at thought of that kiss.

EDIT:

"NOW" ?

WOW!. it's 02:54 am here. Shall I go? flying by the seat of my pants here!!!
garudha

Post by garudha »

garudha wrote: "NOW" ?
I'm staying inside. crazy!
odysseus

Post by odysseus »

Maybe it's not a hurry, but you want to kiss her right now(?). lol, yes... :popcorn: http://youtu.be/S5BKENpmTz0
Vasana

Post by Vasana »

Garudha,

Have you heard about Nyams ? They're experiences that can arise during practice and along the path, ranging from very subtle + gross physical /psychological/emotional changes, all the way up to very 'special' kinds of experience that can be mistaken for a complete realization.

They can be pleasant,unpleasant,neutral and every possible shade between but the point is to not get attached to these experiences because they're just temporary , and more often than not, they serve as distractions more than aids as soon as you fixate upon them too intensely.

I'm sure you know that the real sign of having realized the teachings, is not soley fantastic experiences but a real and noticeable decrease in the afflictive emotions that you experience and how you relate with them. + how well you're able to apply increasingly diverse skillfull means in helping with the suffering you see in the world and beings.

Even soaring eagles take time out of flight to rest and care for their wings, so find a nice spot and watch the sky from a fixed-place.
'When thoughts arise, recognise them clearly as your teacher'— Gampopa
'When alone, examine your mind, when among others, examine your speech'.— Atisha
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

:good:

All sorts of experiences can happen, some can be mindblowing and amazing. He'l get over it eventually. :anjali:
Thus shall ye think of all this fleeting world:
A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

I TOTALLY LOVE GARUDA.

Be my valentine?
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
garudha

Post by garudha »

Queequeg wrote:I TOTALLY LOVE GARUDA.

Be my valentine?
Thanks for the feedback.
garudha

Post by garudha »

Queequeg wrote:Be my valentine?
Do I have what you want ?
gdha.jpg
gdha.jpg (45.43 KiB) Viewed 5247 times
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Not so much. And its not you, its me. Just not liberated enough to be into dudes.
I suppose I love the idea of Garuda. Not the reality so much.
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
garudha

Post by garudha »

Queequeg wrote:Not so much. And its not you, its me. Just not liberated enough to be into dudes.
I suppose I love the idea of Garuda. Not the reality so much.
If I could erase all your memories then maybe you'd like me, but *who* would you be, if you weren't you? ...and a blank human being is what, or whom ?

To accept one's own imperfection is something off the wall.

...and in this acceptance; if "non-duality" has a basis in "truth", then when we accept our own imperfection; do we also accept others imperfection?
Last edited by garudha on Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Queequeg
Former staff member

Post by Queequeg »

Well I'd be me. Just not me. Who would you be?
garudha

Post by garudha »

Queequeg wrote:Well I'd be me. Just not me. Who would you be?
The opposite of "only memories remain"... I guess.

Original!
odysseus

Post by odysseus »

garudha wrote:
Do I have what you want ?
Mystical, I thought you were in your late 50's since you talk like an uncle. lol

Return to “Creative Writing”