blah blah blah......

Share your stories and poems with us here.
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

blah blah blah......

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

blah blah blah blah blah..............
blah blah blah blah blah blah ..........
blah blah blah blah blah ..............

blah blah blah blah blah blah........

blah blah blah...............

:namaste:
DGA
Former staff member

Re: blah blah blah......

Post by DGA »

All day long

DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Kunga Lhadzom wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:58 pm blah blah blah blah blah..............
Citation needed.

:rules:
Simon E.

Post by Simon E. »

Kunga Lhadzom wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:58 pm blah blah blah blah blah..............

Good point Sandhi..
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
Simon E.

Post by Simon E. »

DNS wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:38 pm
Citation needed.

I dont want to speak for K.L. but surely.. 'blah blah' by whatsname? ( Although the translation is not perfect).
“You don’t know it. You just know about it. That is not the same thing.”

Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche to me.
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Simon E. wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:29 am
DNS wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:38 pm
Citation needed.

I dont want to speak for K.L. but surely.. 'blah blah' by whatsname? ( Although the translation is not perfect).
Looks like a transliteration.

To provide some onanistic insight, if we assume that the word was influenced by the French blasé, a likely etymology would look something like:

Eng. Blah (nonsense) < Fre. Blasé (unconcerned) < Lat. Blaesus (stammering) < AncGr. Blaesós (lisping) < PIE *Balb- (tongue-tied)

This can help us to read into the subtle nuances of the composition and provide us with insightful perspective regarding both how such phenomena described have been a perisitent aspect of the human endeavor since time immemorial as well as giving us a means for subjectively experiencing such a span of time by the mere act of engaging the composition and the coherence of the ideas contained therein.

Since the topic has been broached, I would like to probe the board as to where I could find grants to support my further investigation along this line of inquiry.
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Black sheep?
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

KL, this is blatant plagiarism, see:

There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

Yes, I saw something like that before. Christian Morgenstern, a poet famous in Germany, had a similar idea in 1905. I think, it's called Dadaism.

His poem has the title "Night Song of the Fish":
Christian Morgenstern wrote:Fisches Nachtgesang

-
U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U
-
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Ayu wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:22 am Yes, I saw something like that before. Christian Morgenstern, a poet famous in Germany, had a similar idea in 1905. I think, it's called Dadaism.

-
U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U
-

That looks more like Halbfisches Nachtgesang. :smile:
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

dzogchungpa wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:56 pm
Ayu wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:22 am Yes, I saw something like that before. Christian Morgenstern, a poet famous in Germany, had a similar idea in 1905. I think, it's called Dadaism.

-
U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U U U
---
U U
-

That looks more like Halbfisches Nachtgesang. :smile:
I don't understand. :thinking:
Mantrik
Former staff member

Post by Mantrik »

This is the seed syllable of Vajjrablahahee.

We invoke this Dakini through ' blah blah blah' which of course is pronounced 'bley bley bley'.

In the same way as with Tara, we repeat this seed syllable as many times as possible.

There is a film expounding the benefits of this deity and syllable: Blah Drunner.
http://www.khyung.com ཁྲོཾ

Om Thathpurushaya Vidhmahe
Suvarna Pakshaya Dheemahe
Thanno Garuda Prachodayath

Micchāmi Dukkaḍaṃ (मिच्छामि दुक्कडम्)
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

you guys are so funny... :heart:

I saw this on FB a while back...(i never saw Bruce Almighty.)..so just realized today where this skit came from....
We'd go crazy if it wasn't for laughing & humor...... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

Wow we're really intentional in our blah blah blah. How thoughtful!

No matter what blah you come from it's important to get the blahs along. After all we can all parody blahs about ourselves, but it's crucial to respect the blahs of others when thinking of your own blahs. Of course no matter how many blahs I give I am still subject to the blah blah blah that plagues us all. Hopefully with enough blah blahs one day we can maybe blip blah ourselves into Buddhablahood.

Just a thought.

Bling bling blah blah... and all that jazz.
:meditate:
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Yavana

Post by Yavana »

Ogyen wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:35 am Wow we're really intentional in our blah blah blah. How thoughtful!

No matter what blah you come from it's important to get the blahs along. After all we can all parody blahs about ourselves, but it's crucial to respect the blahs of others when thinking of your own blahs. Of course no matter how many blahs I give I am still subject to the blah blah blah that plagues us all. Hopefully with enough blah blahs one day we can maybe blip blah ourselves into Buddhablahood.

Just a thought.

Bling bling blah blah... and all that jazz.
:meditate:
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

I've transliterated a few blah blah blahs, into a coherent language. I shall provide a cipher dictionary upon request.

http://stevenhansen.info/cipher/

aahhhaaaaaaaa$ba!$ahhh$$$$$l$blaaaaablla)($baaah$b$ablaaaaaaaaaaahbahh$$blahhblllllllaaaaabblah$aaabllablah$aaaaaaab$bahhaaaaablaaaaaah$ahhh$blba$abbaaaaahhhbbaaab$aaaaabaaaahhhbba!...!$ahhh$ba!$b$bblaaaaaaaablllllllaaaaaaabahh)($b$bbbllabahhaaaabblah)($baaah$b$bblbbaaabaaahblahbbablbahhblaaaahhhbba$$ahhh$ba!$aaabllablah$bahhaaaaablaaaaaah$blahh blahaaaaablblaaaaa$blba$abbaaaaahhhbbaaab$bllabaaahbahh!...!$ahhh$ba!$ba$lblbahhaaaab)($b$hbaabaabbbahhaaaab)($baaah$b$bblaaaaababahhaaa!$$ahhh$ba!$b$aaahbahhaaaabblah$bahhaaaaabbahh$blahh blahaabblbahhbbaaaah$blbahhaaahbbabllaaaa!...!$$bblbbaaabbahhblllllllaabbbbbaaah$bbblah$bbllablla$bahhaaaaabba$bahhaaaaablaaaaaah$ahhh$ba!$aaabahh)($ahhh$baaahbbllaa$a!blahaaahbbabllaaaa;$@aahhhaaaaaablah$la!$ahhh@$$l$bbbablaahaahbllabba)($b$bbbllablllllllbbaaaahbahhblaaa)($baaah$b$blabaabblbba!...!$la!$ahhh$bahhaa$bllaaaaaaahhhbba$bblaaa$bbbba$bllaaaaaaahhhbbaaah$bblaaa$aaahbbabbabbllaa$bahhaabblllllllbahhaaaaa)($aaaab$bahhaa$aaablaaah$blbahh$$la!$ahhh$bahhaa$aaablaaah$a!bbabablaaa$bla$b$blahh blahaaaabbllaaah$blaaaaaabbaaabbbaabahhbllablah$aaaahhhaablaah$aaaaa$blahblllllllaabblahaaaaahbba$blahhaablahh blah$blaabblllllllbbablla$blbahh$blaaah$bahhaa$bbablahzi blahblaaahbahhRRR$aahhhabba$a!blllllllaaahbahh$blaaaaaaaaaaaahbba$bahhaa$bllablaaaahhhbba$bla$bahhaaaaabba$aahbaabbbllaaabbaaaahaaah$aaaaa$blaaaaaaabbablbba)($aaaab$bahhaa$aaabblbba$bahhaaaaabba$blahh blahaaaabbllaaahaaah$a!aaaaahbahh$blahbblaaaablllllllblla$bahhaabblllllllbahhaaaaaaaah!...!$$bbbllaaa)($aahhhaaaaaaaa$ba!$ahhh$$ahhh$ba!$b$blaaaaablbllaaah)($baaah$blbahh$aaah$aaahaa$blahbblaaaablllllllbllabllablah$aabbaaaahhhblaablllllllaaah$$ahhh$ba!$aaabbaaaahblah)($blahhhblllllllaaahbahh$b$aaaha!bbllablla$aaabllaba!bba$aaabllablblbbllaabbaaabblaaa$ba!aaaaaaaahbahh$bahhaaaaabba$bbblbllabllablaaaaaah$aaaaa$aabahhaaaaabbaaab$aaaha!bbllablla$aaabllaba!bbaaaah)($aahhhabba$aaabllablblbbllaabbaaab$bahhaaaabbabahhaaaaabbaaab)($blahhaablahblaaa$bahhaa$bbblllllllaaba$bblahh blahbblah$bahhaaaaabba$aahbaabbbllaaabbaaaahaaah$aaaaa$blaaaaaaabbablbba$aaahblllllllaabaabaablllllllaaahblaaa$blllllllaaah)($baaah$blahh blahbba$aahaa$aaahaa$abbaaaaahhhbbaaab$bahhaabblllllllbllablah$blllllllaaahbbaaabaaahbahhbaaahblaaa$blahh blahaaaaablah!...!
Thus shall ye think of all this fleeting world:
A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

don't make me laugh...my face is stiff with a mask...getting ready for my performance... :crying:
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Kunga Lhadzom wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:47 pm don't make me laugh...my face is stiff with a mask...getting ready for my performance... :crying:
perform as you may,
let the blah be with you,
as blah is, and as blah has always done
I shall forever blah with a blah on my face
and blah in my heart,

so remember the blah, and let blah
take you were you need to go,
blah, blah blah.

la la la la la la la la....... :rolleye:

(Do – Re – Mi – Fa – Sol – La – Ti – Do)
Thus shall ye think of all this fleeting world:
A star at dawn, a bubble in a stream;
A flash of lightning in a summer cloud,
A flickering lamp, a phantom, and a dream.
DiamondMeru

Post by DiamondMeru »

Seinfeld classic
~Homage to you, Tara, upon whom the kings of the assembled gods The gods themselves, and all kinnaras rely; Whose magnificent armor gives joy to all, You who dispel all disputes and bad dreams.~
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

DiamondMeru wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:43 am Seinfeld classic
OMG..that's funny ...i must not be enlightened yet..... :jumping:
(I guess Enlightened people don't laugh....lol)
Good thing ...i don't have to worry about that...lol

Return to “Creative Writing”