Red Manjushri

As Tantra often involves vows and samaya related to secret practice, this sub-forum has been created where Vajrayana practitioners can pose questions, and any of our members or staff can reply confidentially by PM.
Terma

Red Manjushri

Post by Terma » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:16 am

This concerns the practice of Red Manjushri from the Sadhana known as "Manjushri: Lion of Speech", which comes from the ChikShe KunDrol cycle. I was fortunate to have my personal request for this empowerment granted from my own Guru which he gave the next day to a group of us. I also received the lung as well. Unfortunately there was no time to ask for any instructions and it will be several months before I am able to do so again.

I have a few questions about specifics of this particular sadhana. If there is anyone very familiar with this practice that has received the relevant instructions for it, please PM me.

I know there are two short teaching commentaries on this floating around on the Web and I have both but they do not help with this specifically.

I will do my best to get some personal instruction whenever possible, but until then I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Terma

Return to “Buddhist Tantra Talk”