Fatigue in high humidity climates.

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
Huseng
Former staff member

Fatigue in high humidity climates.

Post by Huseng »

Question for Namdrol.

I've noticed that in high humidity climates my strength drains away and I suffer fatigue. I can't sleep enough and feel tired until at least around 10am/11am.

I don't seem to have this problem in low humidity climates like in Ladakh or Canada, or even around Bihar when I was there in February. But in summertime Japan and during the rainy season there, as well as here in Taiwan where the humidity is always high, I suffer fatigue. Getting up at 6am is a hard struggle. Though in low humidity zones this isn't an issue for me.

Any suggestions?
Mr. G

Re: Fatigue in high humidity climates.

Post by Mr. G »

Please note the Tibetan Medicine forum has specific Guidelines.
Members of Dharma Wheel please note the Tibetan Medicine Forum is not a general discussion forum.

It was created so members could ask questions of and receive answers from qualified Tibetan Medicine practitioners. The only person currently recognised by Dharma Wheel as being qualified in the field of Tibetan Medicine is Namdrol.

Members wishing to discuss medical practices or receive general answers and suggestions are free to post in other forums, for example Lounge, Help Required, Personal Experience and Engaged Buddhism for example, but please keep the Tibetan Medicine forum free of all general discussion, posts of this nature will be removed without further notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Team
http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3839#p35243" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
Malcolm

Re: Fatigue in high humidity climates.

Post by Malcolm »

Huseng wrote:Question for Namdrol.

I've noticed that in high humidity climates my strength drains away and I suffer fatigue. I can't sleep enough and feel tired until at least around 10am/11am.

I don't seem to have this problem in low humidity climates like in Ladakh or Canada, or even around Bihar when I was there in February. But in summertime Japan and during the rainy season there, as well as here in Taiwan where the humidity is always high, I suffer fatigue. Getting up at 6am is a hard struggle. Though in low humidity zones this isn't an issue for me.

Any suggestions?

The best thing I can suggest is to try sleeping on an outside veranda with screening.

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”