Tryodoshang Guggul

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
Virgo

Tryodoshang Guggul

Post by Virgo »

I just noticed recently that I have a bunch of this in the house that I ordered a couple of years ago from India, but for some reason never took at that time (it is still within date). Normally, I don't take medicines as I was told to straighten out problems by way of diet and lifestyle first, which I have; however with the recent job change and schedule change it might be good to take for a while. This is good for vata, only thing is I can't take anything that is too warming. any idea if this stuff is too warming for me?

Thanks.

Kevin
Malcolm

Re: Tryodoshang Guggul

Post by Malcolm »

Virgo wrote:I just noticed recently that I have a bunch of this in the house that I ordered a couple of years ago from India, but for some reason never took at that time (it is still within date). Normally, I don't take medicines as I was told to straighten out problems by way of diet and lifestyle first, which I have; however with the recent job change and schedule change it might be good to take for a while. This is good for vata, only thing is I can't take anything that is too warming. any idea if this stuff is too warming for me?

Thanks.

Kevin

Should be fine.
Virgo

Re: Tryodoshang Guggul

Post by Virgo »

Malcolm wrote:

Should be fine.
Thank you Loppon.

Kevin

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”