essential tremor

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
DGA
Former staff member

essential tremor

Post by DGA »

Essential tremor seems to run in my family. I have some symptoms sometimes; these are mitigated by avoiding excesses of coffee and staying present in the moment. I still get the shakes though.

what are the causes of this condition in TM? general advice?
Blue Garuda

Re: essential tremor

Post by Blue Garuda »

Jikan wrote:Essential tremor seems to run in my family. I have some symptoms sometimes; these are mitigated by avoiding excesses of coffee and staying present in the moment. I still get the shakes though.

Good luck.

My father had this condition. It was made worse when feeling stressed, when it became 'anticipatory tremor' , for example when asked to sign a cheque.

Alcohol worked- small amount. I'm guessing that TB has a herbal equivalent maybe - hope so. :)
Left
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Jikan wrote:Essential tremor seems to run in my family. I have some symptoms sometimes; these are mitigated by avoiding excesses of coffee and staying present in the moment. I still get the shakes though.

Without seeing you in person, it is hard to say.
Music

Post by Music »

I have the same problem, but the body parts are different each time. Sometimes it could be the knees or thighs, other times it could be the arm. But most of it, I guess, is related to stress.
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Thanks Malcolm!

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”