Dzogchen Blog (formerly Dzogchen World)...

Dronma

Re: Dzogchen Blog (formerly Dzogchen World)...

Post by Dronma »

alpha wrote:
Pero wrote:
Dronma wrote: I had also a problem with my password... In that case, you hit "recover password" and you receive a new email.
Yeah well the thing is it doesn't work for me. Tried multiple times. So I was hoping there's someone clairvoyant here that could tell me what my password was. :smile:
can you not open a new account with a new email address if you have one?
Probably not, because you are asked to provide your membership number in the Dzogchen Community...
The sound of s i l e n c e.....
florin

Post by florin »

Dronma wrote:Probably not, because you are asked to provide your membership number in the Dzogchen Community... [/color]
I think you can ...the number doesnt matter because when i was asked to update my profile i've provided a number which i thought it was the correct one.Latter on i have discovered that i provided the wrong number..
And i still have the wrong number as part of my profile....
Dronma

Post by Dronma »

alpha wrote:
Dronma wrote:Probably not, because you are asked to provide your membership number in the Dzogchen Community... [/color]
I think you can ...the number doesnt matter because when i was asked to update my profile i've provided a number which i thought it was the correct one.Latter on i have discovered that i provided the wrong number..
Then, anybody can create many accounts with different nicknames and numbers?
That does not sound very safe.... :shrug:
I think you should write to the administrator for deleting the account you do not use, and also he can correct the number.
florin

Post by florin »

Dronma wrote:
alpha wrote:
Then, anybody can create many accounts with different nicknames and numbers?
That does not sound very safe.... :shrug:
I think you should write to the administrator for deleting the account you do not use, and also he can correct the number.
i only have one account.
You also have to remember that there are some who are not part of the community -as members- but they still can register and they obviously do not have to provide any number....If for some reason people cannot remember their numbers they can put whatever numbers they want....it doesn't really matter...
Dronma

Post by Dronma »

alpha wrote: i only have one account.
You also have to remember that there are some who are not part of the community -as members- but they still can register and they obviously do not have to provide any number....If for some reason people cannot remember their numbers they can put whatever numbers they want....it doesn't really matter...
OK. Then it is easy for the administrator to correct your number.
I thought that it was only for members of DzCom as it says "for all who are interested and following Dzogchen teachings by Chogyal Namkhai Norbu and Khyentse Yeshe".
mzaur

Post by mzaur »

Yeah i'm not particularly sure why it's only for current members
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

mzaur wrote:Yeah i'm not particularly sure why it's only for current members

Because it shows your commitment to Dzogchen Community.
Kilaya.

Post by Kilaya. »

Kilaya. wrote:
mzaur wrote:Anyone know the administrator? Please tell them that the email verification system is broken. Here are instructions on how to disable email verifications.. http://www.ning.com/help/cgi-bin/ning.c ... faqid=3799" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EDIT: I signed up again and still no dice. I then clicked 'Need to resend?' at the bottom and it actually worked. got the email
I contacted the Ning Helpdesk Team as resending the email didn't work, either.
After four days I've gotten the email and joined. :smile:
Look at those charlatans, madly engaged
in fervent argument.
- Milarepa
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

why some have the longsel symbol on there photo ... is it because they are up to date with their member contribution?

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Dronma

Post by Dronma »

Sönam wrote:why some have the longsel symbol on there photo ... is it because they are up to date with their member contribution?

Sönam
Dzogchen Blog is still under development. Some people are working hard on it.
The idea is that official members of Dzogchen Community will have this Longsal symbol in their profiles.
If someone has paid his/her membership, then soon will see this symbol appearing. :smile:
Pero

Post by Pero »

So I tried the password thing again and now it finally worked haha. :D
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

:thumbsup:
coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze »

Hi all,

I'm also having a time of it with the DB. Have applied many times, and when I go to my email, there's never a link there to verify my email address. Does anyone know what's going on with this? :rolleye:

Thanks.
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

Is this not fixed yet?
I wrote Song about it and he said you should reapply. I'm assuming you did and the problem persists, right?
Dronma

Post by Dronma »

coolbreeze wrote:Hi all,

I'm also having a time of it with the DB. Have applied many times, and when I go to my email, there's never a link there to verify my email address. Does anyone know what's going on with this? :rolleye:

Thanks.
A friend had also that problem, and it was solved when I sent him a personal invitation through DB.
Maybe you should find a friend and ask him/her to send you personal invitation, too. :smile:
coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze »

Hi Dechen,

To answer your question, the answer is yes. I sent a reply to your PM.
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

just got signed up...looks like it will be a very cool site when it gets going
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

coolbreeze wrote:Hi Dechen,

To answer your question, the answer is yes. I sent a reply to your PM.
OK, let's see if we can sort that out. :smile:
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

Fa Dao wrote:just got signed up...looks like it will be a very cool site when it gets going
:thumbsup:
coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze »

Thank you Dechen!! I finally got through today. :woohoo:

Return to “Dzogchen”