Western Slave Masters' Enslavement of Other Countries/Races

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
evilwestslavemaster

Western Slave Masters' Enslavement of Other Countries/Races

Post by evilwestslavemaster »

I had been reading a few threads in this forum and there are many westerners in here who have been harping about how the West is so great bla bla bla, how the West will bring about Enlightenment and Salvation to humanity bla bla bla..

Let me point out a few basic facts about how the West has enslaved the rest of the world through economic slavery. Western MNCs especially MNCs in the US has basically enslaved all the third world countries through economic slavery.

Thousands of western companies established their factories in the East so that they can take advantage of a lack of human rights in third world countries and the strong US dollar in order to produce cheap products to satisfy the enormous western appetites for consumer goods in return for a profit.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Westerners in particular the Americans love to talk about human rights, equality, compassion and justice but they only talk about human rights, equality, compassion and justice for themselves.

Very few Westerners in particular the Americans, the great "freedom-fighters", would give two hoots about the enslavement of third world sweatshop laborers as long as they get their supply of cheap consumer goods and their comfortable lives aren't disrupted.

This is why the rich and powerful all over the world have managed to keep their grip on power and wealth because no Westerner and particularly no American would willingly destroy their comfortable western way of life in order to fight for the rights and benefits of third world sweatshop slave laborers.

The Japanese has invented a car which run on water in 2009 but the project was shut down because American Oil MNCs do not want their source of revenue to be disrupted. I don't see any Americans or Westerners rising up in arms over this not even when the same Japanese car running on water would bring about benefits and economic savings to the Americans and Westerners themselves.

This is why I think the US would be the last country on earth, even the West would be the last regions on Earth to experience the blessings of God because for all the talk of human rights, compassion, equality and justice which the Westerners and Americans love to preach about, the Westerners and Americans are only preaching about human rights, compassion, equality and justice for themselves.

It seems that the Westerners and Americans consider people living in the East and third world country sweatshop slave owners to be less than animals and thus do not deserve the same amount of human rights, compassion, equality and justice which Westerners and Americans are entitled to.
Last edited by evilwestslavemaster on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Konchog1

Re: Western Slave Masters' Enslavement of Other Countries/Ra

Post by Konchog1 »

and?
Equanimity is the ground. Love is the moisture. Compassion is the seed. Bodhicitta is the result.

-Paraphrase of Khensur Rinpoche Lobsang Tsephel citing the Guhyasamaja Tantra

"All memories and thoughts are the union of emptiness and knowing, the Mind.
Without attachment, self-liberating, like a snake in a knot.
Through the qualities of meditating in that way,
Mental obscurations are purified and the dharmakaya is attained."

-Ra Lotsawa, All-pervading Melodious Drumbeats
evilwestslavemaster

A lot of people in here love to talk about engaged compassion or compassion in action.

They keep saying how the Buddha must work among society in order to save souls instead of "running away" to the mountains to escape their worldly responsibilities.

Really? I am of the opinion that the Buddha only save those who are worthy of being saved and the Westerners in this world, particularly the Americans, are the last people on Earth to be saved. Why is that?

Because the Westerners and the Americans have been living a life of luxury based on the suffering of third world sweatshop slave laborers and the Westerners and particularly the Americans don't even find that there's anything wrong with treating third world sweatshop slave laborers as slaves.

It is as if most Westerners and particularly the Americans think of themselves as being higher than other races and thus it is the Westerners and Americans' birthright to lord it over other races and other countries?

Where is the Westerners' and Americans' sense of equanimity and justice? Does the Bill of Human Rights only applies to citizens living in the West while the East get to serve the West as slaves?

There are 4 billion plus humans living in the East mind you compared to a little over one billion humans living in the West. I think the needs of the 4 billion plus humans living as slaves in the East overshadow the needs of the one billion spoilt, selfish, greedy brats living in the West, don't you agree?
evilwestslavemaster

People living in the West are just about as greedy and selfish as people living in the East.

Greed, selfishness, lust and other aspects of sins are traits inherent in the whole of humanity and do not belong to just one specific race.
Last edited by evilwestslavemaster on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huseng
Former staff member

Post by Huseng »

The sad thing is that if it wasn't the west and her client states doing it, it would be another capable power enslaving underlings.
evilwestslavemaster

Huseng wrote:The sad thing is that if it wasn't the west and her client states doing it, it would be another capable power enslaving underlings.
True, for before the West enslaved the entire world, there had been kings, emperors, warlords lording it over individual segments of the world.

However, in the past kings emperors and even warlords have been able to control the peasants because most peasants did not know how to read or write. Literacy rates have only climbed to world-wide proportions only during the last century or so.

So how do you control a world-wide population of literate slaves? By creating a world-wide philosophy of thought where everyone is brainwashed with the illusion that humanity is only meant for a destiny of breeding, eating, defecating, slaving away as economic work slaves, growing old, growing ill and then dying off.

This is how the West had controlled the world by first overthrowing governments which did not conform to its way of thought and which did not submit to the West's rule.

So when the governments of all the countries in the world had fallen under the West's thumb, they then implemented economic and importantly educational and media polices to brainwash the the entire world with "Western" philosophies of life.

Everyone, every country in the world nowadays aspire to have the type of "Western" suburbia lifestyle of a good job, happy marriage and loving kids but this is just Maya controlling the world.

Which country in the world nowadays boast of a culture of enlightenment? Which country in the world imposes a requirement on its children and young to meditate? Which country in the world has banned alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, meat and prostitution?

No country in the world has done that for every country has fallen under the Western Powers' thumb. So in order for the whole world to change and to evolve, Western Culture must be eradicated from existence and a new way of thinking and world philosophy must be introduced to the world with aspects taken from Eastern Culture.

I will be frank. Eastern Cuture isn't perfect as well but at least, there are far far more elements of Enlightenment found in Eastern Culture than in Western Culture, most notably European Culture.

The American Culture has NO element of Enlightenment at all. Let's all be frank here. The current batch of Modern Caucasian, African and Asian Americans do not really own the USA or rather, their ancestors did not originate in the USA. Every aspect of American Culture has its origins in Europe, Asia or Africa.

True American Culture would incorporate teachings from the Native American Indians which has its own elements of enlightenment but the American Government had done its damnest to suppress the Native American Indian culture for fear of Native Americans rising up and reclaiming their rightful ownership over the USA.
Konchog1

Post by Konchog1 »

Perhaps some illuminating quotations:
“Anything which is a living and not a dying body will have to be an incarnate will to power, it will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant - not from any morality or immorality but because it is living and because life simply is the will to power. 'Exploitation' belongs to the essence of what lives, as a basic organic function; it is a consequence of the will to power, which is after all the will to life.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, s.259

“To speak of just or unjust in itself is quite senseless; in itself, of course, no injury, assault, exploitation, destruction can be 'unjust,' since life operates essentially, that is in its basic functions, through injury, assault, exploitation, destruction and simply cannot be thought of at all without this character. One must indeed grant something even more unpalatable: that, from the highest biological standpoint, legal conditions can never be other than exceptional conditions, since they constitute a partial restriction of the will of life, which is bent upon power, and are subordinate to its total goal as a single means: namely, as a means of creating greater units of power. A legal order thought of as sovereign and universal, not as a means in the struggle between power complexes but as a means of preventing all struggle in general meaning that every will must consider every other will its equal—would be a principle hostile to life, an agent of the dissolution and destruction of man, an attempt to assassinate the future of man, a sign of weariness, a secret path to nothingness.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche, On the Genealogy of Morals, 2:11
"I don't like the current world order. Therefore, the current world order is evil." What is this if not selfish?
Equanimity is the ground. Love is the moisture. Compassion is the seed. Bodhicitta is the result.

-Paraphrase of Khensur Rinpoche Lobsang Tsephel citing the Guhyasamaja Tantra

"All memories and thoughts are the union of emptiness and knowing, the Mind.
Without attachment, self-liberating, like a snake in a knot.
Through the qualities of meditating in that way,
Mental obscurations are purified and the dharmakaya is attained."

-Ra Lotsawa, All-pervading Melodious Drumbeats
evilwestslavemaster

Konchog1 wrote:Perhaps some illuminating quotations:
“Anything which is a living and not a dying body will have to be an incarnate will to power, it will strive to grow, spread, seize, become predominant - not from any morality or immorality but because it is living and because life simply is the will to power. 'Exploitation' belongs to the essence of what lives, as a basic organic function; it is a consequence of the will to power, which is after all the will to life.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, s.259

“To speak of just or unjust in itself is quite senseless; in itself, of course, no injury, assault, exploitation, destruction can be 'unjust,' since life operates essentially, that is in its basic functions, through injury, assault, exploitation, destruction and simply cannot be thought of at all without this character. One must indeed grant something even more unpalatable: that, from the highest biological standpoint, legal conditions can never be other than exceptional conditions, since they constitute a partial restriction of the will of life, which is bent upon power, and are subordinate to its total goal as a single means: namely, as a means of creating greater units of power. A legal order thought of as sovereign and universal, not as a means in the struggle between power complexes but as a means of preventing all struggle in general meaning that every will must consider every other will its equal—would be a principle hostile to life, an agent of the dissolution and destruction of man, an attempt to assassinate the future of man, a sign of weariness, a secret path to nothingness.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche, On the Genealogy of Morals, 2:11
"I don't like the current world order. Therefore, the current world order is evil." What is this if not selfish?
I am not the only one who dislike the current world order.

At least 4 billion plus Asian slaves currently serving as factory slave resources to western manufacturing MNCs plus one billion African slaves living under the yoke of the West who is currently stealing oil, diamonds and other minerals from the African homeland would like to see the West destroyed.

If 4 billion plus Asian slaves plus 1 billion African slaves can call me selfless for wanting to destroy the current world order compared to the one billion Westerners who would call me selfish for wanting to destroy their comfortable lives based on the suffering of 5 billion plus Asians and Africans put together, do you think anyone would consider me to be selfish for alleviating the suffering of 5 billion plus humans at the expense of only one billion humans?
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

I had been reading a few threads in this forum and there are many westerners in here who have been harping about how the West is so great bla bla bla, how the West will bring about Enlightenment and Salvation to humanity bla bla bla..
Really? Who said things like this, and what exactly did they say?
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
tobes

Post by tobes »

evilwestslavemaster wrote:I had been reading a few threads in this forum and there are many westerners in here who have been harping about how the West is so great bla bla bla, how the West will bring about Enlightenment and Salvation to humanity bla bla bla..

Let me point out a few basic facts about how the West has enslaved the rest of the world through economic slavery. Western MNCs especially MNCs in the US has basically enslaved all the third world countries through economic slavery.

Thousands of western companies established their factories in the East so that they can take advantage of a lack of human rights in third world countries and the strong US dollar in order to produce cheap products to satisfy the enormous western appetites for consumer goods in return for a profit.
Wrong targets buddy.

The people here have adopted Buddhist values and structure their lives in accord with them. They have explicitly rejected the values you condemn here.

If you want to have an internet rant about global injustice - and I support you in that endevour - why don't you find a place on the internet where people openly endorse the power machinations of global capital?

:anjali:
Seishin
Former staff member

Post by Seishin »

evilwestslavemaster wrote:I had been reading a few threads in this forum and there are many westerners in here who have been harping about how the West is so great bla bla bla, how the West will bring about Enlightenment and Salvation to humanity bla bla bla..
Care to provide an example? I have never ever seen this on this forum.

Anyone else smell a troll?? :popcorn:
evilwestslavemaster

tobes wrote:

Wrong targets buddy.

The people here have adopted Buddhist values and structure their lives in accord with them. They have explicitly rejected the values you condemn here.

If you want to have an internet rant about global injustice - and I support you in that endevour - why don't you find a place on the internet where people openly endorse the power machinations of global capital?

Hello T, I wasn't targeting anyone specifically when I was typing my thoughts out in this thread earlier. But let's be frank here.

Let's take a look at the number of visitors to this forum.

http://www.ilucaya.com/domain/dharmawheel.net

There is like 500 visitors to this forum daily, the most popular English-speaking Buddhist forum on the web and its rank in the US is 209,322

Facebook has 60,000,000 visitors daily and its rank in the US is number 2.

500/60,000,000 = 0.000083%.

So there is only 0.000083% of facebook visitors who are even remotely interested in Western Buddhism. What do the stats tell you?
Seishin
Former staff member

Post by Seishin »

evilwestslavemaster wrote: What do the stats tell you?
That you're posting on the wrong forum??? :thinking:
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

evilwestslavemaster wrote:There is like 500 visitors to this forum daily, the most popular English-speaking Buddhist forum on the web and its rank in the US is 209,322

So there is only 0.000083% of facebook visitors who are even remotely interested in Western Buddhism. What do the stats tell you?
Nothing whatsoever. For three reasons (off the top of my head): 1. The values are unrelated. 2. Not all Dharma Wheel visitors are "Westerners". 3. Not all Dharma Wheel visitors have facebook accounts.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

tobes wrote:

Wrong targets buddy.

:good:

I'm rereading Harvey's Brief History of Neoliberalism. It's worth checking out, as it both complicates and corroborates much of what you're saying.

http://www.amazon.com/Brief-History-Neo ... 0199283273

That said, I'm looking for reasons not to close this thread, as it seems to have run its course.
randomseb

Post by randomseb »

This sounds like a post meant for the likes of a conspiracy forum, such as godlikeproductions - actually this is exactly the kind of thing that gets posted there all the time
:techproblem:
Disclaimer: If I have posted about something, then I obviously have no idea what I am talking about!
PadmaVonSamba

Post by PadmaVonSamba »

evilwestslavemaster wrote:A lot of people in here love to talk about engaged compassion or compassion in action.
They keep saying how the Buddha must work among society in order to save souls instead of "running away" to the mountains to escape their worldly responsibilities. Really? I am of the opinion that the Buddha only save those who are worthy of being saved and the Westerners in this world, particularly the Americans, are the last people on Earth to be saved. Why is that?
You know, China has 1/4 of the world's population.
They had a people's revolution, and they could have stood up to U.S. Imperialists and its running dog lackeys.
They could have easily set the terms.
So, did the west put China into sweat shops, or did the Central Committee of the Communist Party?
Was it Nixon's fault, or Mao's?

The Saudi Royal family Owns the oil that drives the United States.
They could make their country a utopia.
Instead, it is one of the most repressive places in the world.
Did the United States oppress the Saudi people, or did the Saudi Royal family do that?

In Africa, yes, western power destroyed so many cultures, took the wealth
and enslaved its peoples and left the continent the poorest in the world.
Who is stopping it from rebuilding?
Who is waging genocide?

We even supported Osama Bin Laden & the Taliban against the USSR.
But is it the U.S. that dictates Shahira law that oppresses women?

You are absolutely right about the imbalance of wealth and power.
And the U.S. has enough of both that we can easily support petty dictators and puppet governments
and history will show that the U.S. has done that a lot.
And for the most part, the American people do not grasp this problem.
They don't understand why people in India don't just want to make sneakers for us.
Yet, there is a big movement to make people aware of sweatshops and slave conditions
and, always too slowly, things are changing.

Yes, we have the money, but we don't own these other countries.
it takes two to conduct a business transaction.
So, let's not put all the blame into one basket.
China and India are on the rise.
The United States will not be the dominant economic force forever.
Really, it's only been that for about 100 yeas or less,
even though it has a pretty bloody history in general.

Your understanding of Buddhism is dwarfed by your anger against the west.
In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of Americans are expressing the same outrage as you are
and trying to do things to change how we do things,
and also to help support the changes that people are demanding globally.

A lot of Buddhists are involved in worthwhile activities
we are just not into the whole anger/outrage thing as much
because essentially, it is unproductive.

What are you doing to change things?
How much of a difference are you, yourself, actually making?
Perhaps you could share some of your wonderful projects with us.
Show us the example that you are setting, for what can be done when people try.
maybe you'd get some support.

If you don't have any, I can give you links to all kinds of things that buddhists are doing.
By the way, Buddha doesn't save souls.
You must be thinking of some other guy.
EMPTIFUL.
An inward outlook produces outward insight.
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

To the OP:
Altought I understand your idea of enslavement, its very rare to see people here in the forum speaking about the "great western countrys". I think that attack is not good, specially because we are not neither the slave masters, neither the ones defending them.
In second place, western countrys are so bad as the eastern contrys. What about chinese governmente? What about japanese government, saying that old people should die, because thats economically better? What about the sarcastic islamic countrys, always against the American Way of Life, but having exactly that same way of life?

Is there enslavement from big coutrys? Of course! I hate them too, but I hate their governments not the people. But I think that we, here in the forum, are not the problem neither the ones defending that problem.
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

If you can't demonstrate specific examples of people on here saying things like this, there is no reason for anyone to take your claims about them seriously.
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

evilwestslavemaster wrote: Let's take a look at the number of visitors to this forum.
http://www.ilucaya.com/domain/dharmawheel.net
There is like 500 visitors to this forum daily, the most popular English-speaking Buddhist forum on the web and its rank in the US is 209,322
Dharma Wheel is number 242,808
Ranked number 7,412 in Australia

http://www.alexa.com/search?q=dharmawhe ... e&p=bigtop

It is much more popular in Australia than the U.S. which you seem to be attacking the most in your OP.

What are you doing to address the problems you mentioned in the OP? As many here have noted, you will find that most, if not all, would agree with a lot of the things you wrote in the OP. We can speak out, but we are of little power and influence. Even the president of the U.S. has little power and must go through Congress to get anything done. When Pres. Obama passed the health care reform "Obamacare" it faced much opposition all the way from the beginning and still continuing. Obamacare is practically a joke, it is so watered-down and diluted, it does not come any where near the level of health care protection provided by the rest of the developed world. And then the opponents still tried to strike it down through the Supreme Court.
evilwestslavemaster wrote: So there is only 0.000083% of facebook visitors who are even remotely interested in Western Buddhism. What do the stats tell you?
That facebook is not a representative sample of people in the world. It leaves out most of the enslaved people you refer to in the OP.

Return to “Lounge”