HE Khandro Rinpoche leds our temple groundbreaking ceremony

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
MJH

HE Khandro Rinpoche leds our temple groundbreaking ceremony

Post by MJH »

I just wanted to post a link to some video I shot of our new temple's ground breaking. It's from last year, so I'm a little late posting it up. I wasn't sure I had permission until just now.

The ceremony was led by Her Eminence Khandro Rinpoche and our own Lama Changchub. :twothumbsup:

phpBB [video]

I hope you enjoy it. :smile:

Miles
OM GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BODHI SVAHA
KTL Buddhist videos
MJH

Re: HE Khandro Rinpoche leds our temple groundbreaking ceremony

Post by MJH »

Sorry for the double post....but I just figured out how to embed the video into the post. Great feature Dharma Wheel!! :woohoo:
KTL Buddhist videos
MJH

Post by MJH »

Oh no, the dreaded triple bump!!! :shock: Sorry about that. I just wanted to give an update on the building process if anyone is interested.

As of January 14, 2011 we finally received permission for construction to begin. :anjali: Blasting (yes, explosives!) has already started to level the land. So things are really starting to move along now. I hope to be filming the process from time to time. I'll post the videos as things progress.
KTL Buddhist videos
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hi MJH,

I'm glad to hear that another Buddhist temple is being built in Europe, and it's always great to see H.E. Khandro Rinpoche. Is your sangha Nyingma or Kagyu?

May you're temple's construction be free of obstacles.

OM TARE TUTTARE TURE SOHA
MJH

Post by MJH »

Luke wrote:I'm glad to hear that another Buddhist temple is being built in Europe, and it's always great to see H.E. Khandro Rinpoche. Is your sangha Nyingma or Kagyu?
May you're temple's construction be free of obstacles.
OM TARE TUTTARE TURE SOHA
Thank you very much Luke! :namaste:

Karma Tashi Ling (our sangha) is Kagyu. You can see our website here if you're interested. Sorry it's in Norwegian, but google does a pretty good translation.

We are actually very lucky. We have 3 great centers in the Oslo area. We have the property where our Stupa is located. This is also where the new temple is being built (and where our resident lama lives). We have our meditation center in downtown Oslo and we have our retreat center outside the city. You can see some pictures here.

Again, thanks for the interest and the prayers. I'll try to keep Dharma Wheel updated on the progress. :smile:
KTL Buddhist videos

Return to “Media”