H.H. Luntok Tenpai Nyima Dzogchen Transm. 7-9-13

Here we can publicise upcoming dharma events (talks, retreats, webcasts, etc).
Lhasa

H.H. Luntok Tenpai Nyima Dzogchen Transm. 7-9-13

Post by Lhasa »

Tues. July 9, 9am Eastern, Bon Dzogchen transmission

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ligmincha
Virgo

Re: H.H. Luntok Tenpai Nyima Dzogchen Transm. 7-9-13

Post by Virgo »

This is a really rare and great opportunity to get Dzogchen transmission from this Master.

Kevin
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

3 hours and 15 minutes away. Once again, this is an extremely rare opportunity to receive this transmission from a living Buddha.

Extremely rare.

Kevin
Lotus_Bitch

Post by Lotus_Bitch »

Which cycle of Dzogchen teachings was given? They never actually explained what was being transmitted. :shrug:
Many meditators know how to meditate,
But only a few know how to dismantle [mental clinging].
- Je Gyare
Lhasa

Post by Lhasa »

Sorry, I don't know either.
mutsuk

Post by mutsuk »

The first lung that was given today by HH The Abbot was that of the preliminaries of the rDzogs chen lho-brag-ma, better known as the rDzogs chen yang-rtse klong-chen. It coresponds to the rDzogs-chen yang-rtse klong-chen gyi sngon-'gro or Preliminaries of the Great Expanse of the Arch-Peak of Dzogchen. For those who have the Gangs-ti-se bon-gzhung edition, it corresponds to pp. 2-15 (although Rinpoche used a different edition with significant variants).

After that there was a lung of a long series of mantras but I have no idea were they come from. I picked a few of these but if any one has a list that would be wonderful...
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Virgo wrote:3 hours and 15 minutes away. Once again, this is an extremely rare opportunity to receive this transmission from a living Buddha.

Extremely rare.
mutsuk wrote:The first lung that was given today by HH The Abbot was that of the preliminaries of the rDzogs chen lho-brag-ma, better known as the rDzogs chen yang-rtse klong-chen. It coresponds to the rDzogs-chen yang-rtse klong-chen gyi sngon-'gro or Preliminaries of the Great Expanse of the Arch-Peak of Dzogchen. For those who have the Gangs-ti-se bon-gzhung edition, it corresponds to pp. 2-15 (although Rinpoche used a different edition with significant variants).

After that there was a lung of a long series of mantras but I have no idea were they come from. I picked a few of these but if any one has a list that would be wonderful...
:good:'s

Thanks Mutsuk.

Will there be a webcast tomorrow morning as well?
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

mutsuk wrote: I picked a few of these but if any one has a list that would be wonderful...
Sorry I don't have a list.
Lotus_Bitch

Post by Lotus_Bitch »

mutsuk wrote:The first lung that was given today by HH The Abbot was that of the preliminaries of the rDzogs chen lho-brag-ma, better known as the rDzogs chen yang-rtse klong-chen. It coresponds to the rDzogs-chen yang-rtse klong-chen gyi sngon-'gro or Preliminaries of the Great Expanse of the Arch-Peak of Dzogchen. For those who have the Gangs-ti-se bon-gzhung edition, it corresponds to pp. 2-15 (although Rinpoche used a different edition with significant variants).

:thanks: :bow:

Good luck with that list of mantras. :tongue:
Many meditators know how to meditate,
But only a few know how to dismantle [mental clinging].
- Je Gyare
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

If you have his email address, you could ask Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche if he has a list.

Return to “Dharma Events”