hi

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
tempuserus

hi

Post by tempuserus »

hi my name is erin i am male to female transsexual woman. i am follow tibetan vajrayana buddhism and doing internet study of ACI gelug technically this geshe level, but i want the = knowledge of a geshe monk because my inteded goal is to be householder. i lack a teacher and tried asking for one to come to my area but alas none can come so i rely on the deities to teach me and myself through life. one day i will move from morgantown wv to nyc to gain a teacher. :jedi: :buddha1:.

Though practice and studying is hard because of my disablity of depression etc.
DGA
Former staff member

Re: hi

Post by DGA »

I hope you find what you seek.

Now, if you're in Morgantown now... You're not too far from Pittsburgh or Washington, DC to find a teacher of Vajrayana. Most of us have to travel for the teachings at some point.
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

Hello Erin

No man rushes for the evening ferry
Of the storm ahead everyone is weary
To Dharma Wheel you came from abroad
You'll be loved by our great Lord.
Here you'll find many a friend
Who'll shine rays without an end.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Welcome to Dharma Wheel, Erin.

I hope your succeed with your plans. Until you find a lama to teach you, you can find all kinds of great Buddhist lectures on the internet. There are many links in our forum here.

:buddha2:
Ogyen

Post by Ogyen »

WELCOME to Dharma Wheel Erin. It is my belief that love borne of compassion is ultimately genderless. You do not have to have gender to feel sad when people suffer or happy when they're glad. I happen to be a woman in this life's form, but I have many women friends who started off different than they felt. Now they are happier kinder loving-hearted for their choices.

But it was not easy.

Remember nothing worthwhile ever is. May your hardship bring you liberation by showing you where the heart of your joy lies. And I promise you in return I will strive to remember that too when I forget. All joy is borne through the birth canal of change.

:heart:
Ogyen.
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

tempuserus wrote:hi my name is erin i am male to female transsexual woman. i am follow tibetan vajrayana buddhism and doing internet study of ACI gelug technically this geshe level, but i want the = knowledge of a geshe monk because my inteded goal is to be householder. i lack a teacher and tried asking for one to come to my area but alas none can come so i rely on the deities to teach me and myself through life. one day i will move from morgantown wv to nyc to gain a teacher. :jedi: :buddha1:.

Though practice and studying is hard because of my disablity of depression etc.
Hi and welcome :smile:

I wish you the best with your pursuit of a teacher and your depression. May you find what you seek.

Best,
Laura

Return to “Introductions”