Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:15 pm
My username is Zhi and I practice for now Ch'an and Pure Land and I am from a land down south wher our Father (called Madiba) passed away recently.
- Posts: 5480
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:13 am
Welcome Zhi. Make yourself at home. Sorry to hear about your father.
I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against Lama abuse.
Once in a while you can get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 am
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
My lifetime outlook: "...just take the good.... there is always bad..... but just take the good".
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3878
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 pm
- Location: Texas, USA
月影の いたらぬ里は なけれども 眺むる人の 心にぞすむ
- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:51 am
Zhi wrote:Hi everybody
My username is Zhi and I practice for now Ch'an and Pure Land and I am from a land down south where our Father (called Madiba) passed away recently.
Lekker like a cracker, mate!
Where do you practice in ZA?
- Former staff member
- Posts: 8672
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm
Hi Zhi! Welcome to DharmaWheel...
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2872
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to Dharma Wheel!