Tibetan Medicine subforum

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
Inge

Tibetan Medicine subforum

Post by Inge »

Hi.
I wish you would create a Tibetan Medicine subforum.

Inge
Tashi Nyima

Re: Tibetan Medicine subforum

Post by Tashi Nyima »

Dear Friend

om svasti

You can always post here so that the moderators can see if there is enough interest. I would gladly participate.

Do you have any specific topics you would like to discuss? Are you mostly interested in Tibetan (ethnic) medicine, or in Buddhist Healing? They are related, but not identical matters.
mangalam

Tashi Nyima

http://greatmiddleway.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

I suspect that if there started to be subjects created on the topic of Tibetan Medicine, the administrators would be more inclined to consider such a request to accommodate such topics. To date though, I've hardly seen it discussed at all.

Metta,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

retrofuturist wrote:Greetings,

I suspect that if there started to be subjects created on the topic of Tibetan Medicine, the administrators would be more inclined to consider such a request to accommodate such topics. To date though, I've hardly seen it discussed at all.

Metta,

Supply creates demand. Since I am an actual doctor of Tibetan Medicine, I think I can provide assistance here.
Mr. G

Post by Mr. G »

Namdrol wrote:
retrofuturist wrote:Greetings,

Metta,

Supply creates demand. Since I am an actual doctor of Tibetan Medicine, I think I can provide assistance here.
Hi Namdrol,

A sub-forum for Tibetan Medicine is currently under discussion by the mods and admins.
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Hi all,

There is now a Tibetan Medicine subforum under the Tibetan Buddhism parent forum. Enjoy!

Best,
Laura
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Hi all,

The Tibetan Medicine forum is now located in the Way of the Bodhisattva as its own forum.

:namaste:

Return to “Suggestion Box”