Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche talks...

Justmeagain

Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche talks...

Post by Justmeagain »

Hi,

Though weaned in the Gelug tradition I am really impressed with Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. I find him really enigmatic and particularly enjoyed the documentary 'Words of my Perfect Teacher'.

I can't seem to find any audio resources with him teaching though. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
heart

Re: Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche talks...

Post by heart »

Justmeagain wrote:Hi,

Though weaned in the Gelug tradition I am really impressed with Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche. I find him really enigmatic and particularly enjoyed the documentary 'Words of my Perfect Teacher'.

I can't seem to find any audio resources with him teaching though. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
http://www.siddharthasintent.org/resour ... /podcasts/

There is a lot more at that site.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
Justmeagain

Post by Justmeagain »

heart wrote:
Justmeagain wrote:Hi,

Thanks
http://www.siddharthasintent.org/resour ... /podcasts/

There is a lot more at that site.

/magnus
Great thanks....anymore?
Punya

Post by Punya »

We abide nowhere. We possess nothing.
~Chatral Rinpoche
Terma

Post by Terma »

I really got a lot out of his teaching on "shenpa shidrel", or parting from the four attachments given in Kathmandu . Very modern presentation for the western audience while absolutely still striking at the very heart of dharma in a traditional kind of way. I think there is a pdf book available for free on the website, which summarizies the series of talks Rinpoche gave.

I recommend it.

I was very fortunate to attend a teaching this past summer when Rinpoche came to Toronto.
Justmeagain

Post by Justmeagain »

Thanks again. With the risk of sounding trite I am very much drawn to Dzongsar Rinpoche. Can one be a follower of a Lama without actually meeting him or receiving empowerment from him? There's some sort of connection there. Maybe I should post this separately...
[Ayu's note:] Which you have done here:
http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.ph ... 32#p331351
Last edited by Ayu on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sakya”