THE ART OF SEXUAL KUNG FU - inner alchemy

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
Lucas Oliveira

Post by Lucas Oliveira »

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... l-kung-fu/

:yinyang:
I participate in this forum using Google Translator. https://translate.google.com.br/

http://www.acessoaoinsight.net/
anjali
Former staff member

Re: THE ART OF SEXUAL KUNG FU - inner alchemy

Post by anjali »

What is it about the article you found interesting?
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

Wow cool man :rolleye:
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

interesting,

i believe i succesfully practiced this and can control the impulse through a tao method. i wonder if there is some related studies in buddhism, should it be in naropa's work?
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
amanitamusc

Post by amanitamusc »

I Tou dit.
Lucas Oliveira

Post by Lucas Oliveira »

anjali wrote:What is it about the article you found interesting?
With the words of the Dalai Lama

From the point of view of Tantrayana, particularly the highest Tantrayana Yoga, energy, secretions, or special enjoyment is the source of energy used to dissolve the gross level of consciousness or the coarse level of energy. Through the experience of this special enjoyment, there is the possibility that the coarse level may eventually be dissolved. In this way secretions are the key to joy.

You should never let the energy go out. This energy must be controlled and directed to the other parts of the body. What is required of the Tantra practitioner is to develop the ability to utilize the faculties of enjoyment and static experience that are specifically generated through the flow of regenerative fluids within their own energy channels. It is crucial to have the ability to protect oneself Even from the emission error. It is not an act of pure ordinary sexuality.

http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=24497

"is the source of energy used to dissolve the gross level of consciousness or the coarse level of energy."

In the link of this topic is explaining a little about how is this process of using this energy.

:namaste:
I participate in this forum using Google Translator. https://translate.google.com.br/

Karma Dondrup Tashi

Post by Karma Dondrup Tashi »

It's a good article, but those techniques should be approached with caution.

IMHO the costumes should be chosen with utmost care. The last time I found a clown hat, a little nose horn, a witch's tunic and wizard's cap with appropriate cups and wands.

Also remember, if you fall asleep, keep your eyes open so that your consort thinks you are still staring at them. This really freaks out dogs and cats, who will wake you up with their yelps of fear.

When you do it right tantra contains unlimited potential for spiritual gain, it always releases a particular kind of beneficial energy, sort of like a pitcher of well-made margaritas.
It has been the misfortune (not, as these gentlemen think it, the glory) of this age that everything is to be discussed. Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Look-Son.jpg
Look-Son.jpg (83.12 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Caoimhghín

Post by Caoimhghín »

Grigoris wrote:Look-Son.jpg
Apparently its "Daoism".

I would like a citation from a sage or from scripture, but I think it wont be fruitful to ask for one.
Last edited by Caoimhghín on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Then, the monks uttered this gāthā:

These bodies are like foam.
Them being frail, who can rejoice in them?
The Buddha attained the vajra-body.
Still, it becomes inconstant and ruined.
The many Buddhas are vajra-entities.
All are also subject to inconstancy.
Quickly ended, like melting snow --
how could things be different?

The Buddha passed into parinirvāṇa afterward.
(T1.27b10 Mahāparinirvāṇasūtra DĀ 2)
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

You can find the practices it's loosely based in books by Yang, Wing Ming such as Muscle tendon Changing, Marrow Brain Washing Qigong, which at one time was available from YMAA publishing. Don't know if it still is. This is just a weird, cribbed version of those sorts of practices, mashed up with some bland New Age Gumbo. Mantak Chia (a warning he is controversial to some) also has a number of books on this kind of thing.

The small circulation is known as a "Daoist" technique generally, but the separation between Daoist and Buddhist Qigong is, AFAIK, a little iffy.

Anyway that link is goofy, read a real book by someone respectable, or get instructions if possible if one is interested in such things IMO, don't sexual yogas from goofy articles on the internet!

EDIT: Here ya go:

http://ymaa.com/articles/muscle-tendon- ... ing-qigong
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

Hi, my qigong instructor has warned me and others about these sexual practices and Mantak Chia.
The problem here is that the practices can hurt people when used by someone who is not ready and this can be quite a problem since the damage can be on the level of energy and western medicine is not really good when it comes to treating this damage. :)

So these are my 2 cents, beware these practices and find a teacher of qigong.

On the other hand I have read several forums where people did sexual kung fu according to Mantak Chia and they swore that it is not dangerous, if used reasonably, however this might be their good karma. When it comes to this I believe it is better to be cautious and get the practice from a trustworthy teacher, or instructor, just like you would do in vajrayana.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
thecowisflying

Post by thecowisflying »

I really hope people don't think inner alchemy is like that, if you actually want to learn some stuff about it Thomas Cleary's translation of "Awakening to Reality" with a commentary from Daoist Liu Yi Ming is a pretty good source.

Any "Inner Alchemy" technique that think Semen is Jing, it is sexual is considered as I paraphrase some Daoist masters of the past the Lowest of the Lowest path, practices and considered to be "Deviant" with little help towards realization. But this probably is even worse than the Lowest of the Lowest.
How can you even misinterpret things so bad it becomes like this. Or probably this is just new age crap.
Lucas Oliveira

Post by Lucas Oliveira »

We find everything on the internet today

Tharevada Tantric?

http://santidhammo.blogspot.com.br/2011 ... akaya.html

Talking about creating this body of energy.

http://www.dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?t=10503

:namaste:

thecowisflying

Post by thecowisflying »

I'm pretty bad at Translating: "Practices can be split into: The Nine Deviant Path, The Three Gradual Vehicles and The Greatest Vehicle Practicing with women within the room ("Sexual Kung Fu"), setting Yin and Yang Cauldrons as female and Male, believing the Female body is Pure Yang.... This creates chaos to the Dao, this is Lowest of the Lowest, the Evil Path. Believing Urine as medicine, Seman as energy, holding the genitals as closing, not ejaculating while have sex as Not Leaking (Anāśraya, as in no coniditoned phenomenon, same as Buddhsm). Such erroneous methods, I wish not to mention more. This is Middle of the Lowest, this is the externalists.' - Li Dao Chun, Yuan Dynasty Daoist Master So this article managed to mention all the lowest of the lowest practices, they did it without even knowing about this text too.\

Sorry didn't mention the source before:
It's from the 中和集 The Book of Balance and Harmony.

Thomas Cleary made a translation of it:
https://www.amazon.com/Book-Balance-Har ... 0865473633

This is the Original Chinese Version
http://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter= ... ap=gb#傍门九品

"下三品
2 御女房中,三峰采战,食乳对炉,女人为鼎,天癸为药,产门为生身处,精血为大丹头。铸雌雄剑,立阴肠炉,谓女子为纯阳,指月经为至宝,采而饵之,为一月一还,用九女为九鼎,为九年九返。令童男童女交合,而采初精,取阴中黍米为玄珠。至于美金花,弄金枪,七十二家强兵战胜,多入少出,九浅一深。如此邪谬,谓之泥水丹法,三百馀条。此大乱之道也,乃下品之下邪道也。
3 又有八十四家接法、三十六般采阴。用胞衣为紫河车,鍊小便为秋石,食自己精为还元,捏尾闾为闭关。夫妇交合,使精不过,为无漏。采女经为红圆子,或以五金八石修鍊为丸,令妇人服之,十月后产肉块为至药,采而服之。如此谬术,不欲尽举,约有三百馀条,乃下品之中外道也。"

This is the section (傍门九品) I made a shortened translation on.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

download.jpg
download.jpg (40.89 KiB) Viewed 3787 times

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Tantric information (especially energy exercises) should be learnt/received from one's teacher, not from some unknown source on the internet.

Ayu
Global Moderator

Post by Ayu »

FYI, this post was approved just now, after Gregoris' posts - not before.
thecowisflying wrote:I'm pretty bad at Translating: "Practices can be split into: The Nine Deviant Path, The Three Gradual Vehicles and The Greatest Vehicle Practicing with women within the room ("Sexual Kung Fu"), setting Yin and Yang Cauldrons as female and Male, believing the Female body is Pure Yang.... This creates chaos to the Dao, this is Lowest of the Lowest, the Evil Path. Believing Urine as medicine, Seman as energy, holding the genitals as closing, not ejaculating while have sex as Not Leaking (Anāśraya, as in no coniditoned phenomenon, same as Buddhsm). Such erroneous methods, I wish not to mention more. This is Middle of the Lowest, this is the externalists.' - Li Dao Chun, Yuan Dynasty Daoist Master So this article managed to mention all the lowest of the lowest practices, they did it without even knowing about this text too.\

Sorry didn't mention the source before:
It's from the 中和集 The Book of Balance and Harmony.

Thomas Cleary made a translation of it:
https://www.amazon.com/Book-Balance-Har ... 0865473633

This is the Original Chinese Version
http://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter= ... ap=gb#傍门九品

"下三品
2 御女房中,三峰采战,食乳对炉,女人为鼎,天癸为药,产门为生身处,精血为大丹头。铸雌雄剑,立阴肠炉,谓女子为纯阳,指月经为至宝,采而饵之,为一月一还,用九女为九鼎,为九年九返。令童男童女交合,而采初精,取阴中黍米为玄珠。至于美金花,弄金枪,七十二家强兵战胜,多入少出,九浅一深。如此邪谬,谓之泥水丹法,三百馀条。此大乱之道也,乃下品之下邪道也。
3 又有八十四家接法、三十六般采阴。用胞衣为紫河车,鍊小便为秋石,食自己精为还元,捏尾闾为闭关。夫妇交合,使精不过,为无漏。采女经为红圆子,或以五金八石修鍊为丸,令妇人服之,十月后产肉块为至药,采而服之。如此谬术,不欲尽举,约有三百馀条,乃下品之中外道也。"

This is the section (傍门九品) I made a shortened translation on.
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Grigoris wrote:Tantric information (especially energy exercises) should be learnt/received from one's teacher, not from some unknown source on the internet.
i wonder where karmamudra can be found, do know where?

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

javier.espinoza.t wrote:
Grigoris wrote:Tantric information (especially energy exercises) should be learnt/received from one's teacher, not from some unknown source on the internet.
Which lineage are you practicing in?

jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

Grigoris wrote:
javier.espinoza.t wrote:
Which lineage are you practicing in?
nono i meant karmamudra instructions

Return to “Lounge”