Hi from Italy with Love!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
ScipionyxTheBuddha

Hi from Italy with Love!

Post by ScipionyxTheBuddha »

Hi people i found this forum on an Italian buddhist forum and i thought "why not trying to learn new things and interact with new people?". Even if i have been living in Italy for +20 years i am Romanian because i was adopted at age 3. I am just a crazy person who loves many things and Buddhism is one of them. I met Buddhism from three main routes: Anime (Saint Seiya), a thangka depicting Longchen Nyingthig Refuge Tree and difficulties i met at University. Since i started studying some aspects of this marvelous path i was fascinated by it and with my personal experience i understood it was my path after almost a decade of atheism and in late teen years of deism. Last year i formally took Refuge in three Jewels even if i already took Refuge with my heart and mind years ago. This year i had opportunity to go on a buddhist retreat in Spain and meet 42° Sakya Trizin in Trieste for Medicine Buddha Initiation and Avalokitesvara who heals eyes Initiation. I owe so much to Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. This seems a really interesting forum^^ Sorry for potential typos or grammar errors, English is not my first language.

p.s. i love this smiley: :buddha1:
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Italy with Love!

Post by DNS »

Welcome to DW!

:buddha2:
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Welcome. :thumbsup:

Kevin
ScipionyxTheBuddha

Thank you for the welcome^^ :cheers:
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Post by Admin_PC »

Welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
ScipionyxTheBuddha

Admin_PC wrote:Welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
Thank you very much, i love your avatar. The three poisons were one of first buddhist concepts i started to study^^
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Post by Admin_PC »

ScipionyxTheBuddha wrote:Thank you very much, i love your avatar. The three poisons were one of first buddhist concepts i started to study^^
Thanks. I get first-hand experience in them every moment of every day. :twisted:
ScipionyxTheBuddha

Admin_PC wrote:
ScipionyxTheBuddha wrote:Thank you very much, i love your avatar. The three poisons were one of first buddhist concepts i started to study^^
Thanks. I get first-hand experience in them every moment of every day. :twisted:
You are welcome. I met them every day, especially the snake who seems my main mental characteristic :stirthepot:
Nyedrag Yeshe

Post by Nyedrag Yeshe »

ScipionyxTheBuddha wrote:Hi people i found this forum on an Italian buddhist forum and i thought "why not trying to learn new things and interact with new people?". Even if i have been living in Italy for +20 years i am Romanian because i was adopted at age 3. I am just a crazy person who loves many things and Buddhism is one of them. I met Buddhism from three main routes: Anime (Saint Seiya), a thangka depicting Longchen Nyingthig Refuge Tree and difficulties i met at University. Since i started studying some aspects of this marvelous path i was fascinated by it and with my personal experience i understood it was my path after almost a decade of atheism and in late teen years of deism. Last year i formally took Refuge in three Jewels even if i already took Refuge with my heart and mind years ago. This year i had opportunity to go on a buddhist retreat in Spain and meet 42° Sakya Trizin in Trieste for Medicine Buddha Initiation and Avalokitesvara who heals eyes Initiation. I owe so much to Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. This seems a really interesting forum^^ Sorry for potential typos or grammar errors, English is not my first language.

p.s. i love this smiley: :buddha1:
Welcome, wish the best in your practice and journey! :anjali:
“Whatever has to happen, let it happen!”
“Whatever the situation is, it’s fine!”
“I really don’t need anything!
~Tsangpa Gyare Yeshe Dorje (1161-1211)
ओं पद्मोष्णीष विमले हूँ फट । ओं हनुफशभरहृदय स्वाहा॥
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔ ཀརྨ་པ་མཁྱེན་ནོ།
ScipionyxTheBuddha

Thank you so much, i wish the same to you, Nyedrag Yeshe :namaste:
shaunc

Post by shaunc »

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.
ScipionyxTheBuddha

Thank you for the welcome, Shaunc. I really like the way forum is organised plus i enjoy the vast discussions you can see from threads.

Return to “Introductions”