Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

TaTa

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by TaTa »

What are good dc practices to remove obstacles?
My situation is that i have been trying to seel my house for quite some time wich will give my family economic relief and me personally oportunity to practice dharma single pointnedly for quite some time but every time im about to concrecte something happens and is back to start. Any idea?
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Post by Könchok Thrinley »

TaTa wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:27 pm What are good dc practices to remove obstacles?
My situation is that i have been trying to seel my house for quite some time wich will give my family economic relief and me personally oportunity to practice dharma single pointnedly for quite some time but every time im about to concrecte something happens and is back to start. Any idea?
If it is about this kind of obstacles then Tara or Wozer Chenma would be the best. If you deal with negativity like spirits and curses then Guru Dragphur and Simhamukha are the ones to go for. Also it never hurts to do ganapuja and naggon.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

For those who do virtuous actions,
goodness is what comes to pass.
For those who do non-virtuous actions,
that becomes suffering indeed.

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
TaTa

Post by TaTa »

Is there a specific dc tara practice? If there is can someone pm me?
Josef

Post by Josef »

TaTa wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 pm Is there a specific dc tara practice? If there is can someone pm me?
Ati Guru Yoga
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TaTa wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:27 pm What are good dc practices to remove obstacles?
Ozer Chenma is the best for this purpose.
TaTa

Post by TaTa »

Malcolm wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 pm
Thanks malcom, could someone pm me the practice and or recommended readings? Thanks
khemmis

Post by khemmis »

TaTa wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 pm
Malcolm wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 pm
Thanks malcom, could someone pm me the practice and or recommended readings? Thanks
I found this Arya Marici Nama Dharani:
http://blog.vimala.pl/wp-content/upload ... harani.pdf
Editors' Note:
Text presented here is based on the Kanjur (Beijing Edition) vol.90 p.477-481.
This publication was prepared following the retreat with Chögyal Namkhai Norbu 11-13 September, 2015 on the Practice of Özer Chanma.
We apologize for any mistakes and we welcome any corrections.
The Unicode version can be downloaded from the same websites as this document.
This publication is intended for free distribution.
Since it's based on Kanjur can anyone knowledgeable confirm that this Dharani can be practiced without any restrictions by anyone? Thanks!
jet.urgyen

Post by jet.urgyen »

TaTa wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 pm Is there a specific dc tara practice? If there is can someone pm me?
usually green tara is enough if you do the practice in a serious manner, also i recommend to help others in every session (peace among people, less suffering for people, general wealth, poor relief,etc. or specific for someone) if you can do that then you are doing great.

do it as much as you can and things will go on. also don't forget to practice for enlightenment :stirthepot:
true dharma is inexpressible.

The bodhisattva nourishes from bodhicitta, through whatever method the Buddha has given him. Oh joy.
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

I have one more question for people who have been in the DC for a while. is there a specific time every year that retreats with ChNNR start taking place? Also, is there some kind of more or less consistent schedule for the retreat locations by time of the year, such as is it always Asia around late summer and autumn, like it was planned to be this year, or is it arranged in different ways every year?
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Aryjna wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 pm I have one more question for people who have been in the DC for a while. is there a specific time every year that retreats with ChNNR start taking place? Also, is there some kind of more or less consistent schedule for the retreat locations by time of the year, such as is it always Asia around late summer and autumn, like it was planned to be this year, or is it arranged in different ways every year?
This last year and this year were bit different because last year Rinpoche had an astrologicaly bad year and this year it continued and it appeared in form of illness. So for now we do not know and there is no teaching as Rinpoche is relaxing in order to get well again. However we might expect Mandarava Drubchen in time of Losar (tibetan new year) to take place. Soo check out the Melong which is community newspaper and there are informations and updates on Rinpoche's schedule and health.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

Miroku wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:57 pm
Aryjna wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 pm I have one more question for people who have been in the DC for a while. is there a specific time every year that retreats with ChNNR start taking place? Also, is there some kind of more or less consistent schedule for the retreat locations by time of the year, such as is it always Asia around late summer and autumn, like it was planned to be this year, or is it arranged in different ways every year?
This last year and this year were bit different because last year Rinpoche had an astrologicaly bad year and this year it continued and it appeared in form of illness. So for now we do not know and there is no teaching as Rinpoche is relaxing in order to get well again. However we might expect Mandarava Drubchen in time of Losar (tibetan new year) to take place. Soo check out the Melong which is community newspaper and there are informations and updates on Rinpoche's schedule and health.
The Tibetan new year is in February apparently. It would be nice if this happens, if it is not somewhere where it is extremely difficult to travel (such as the US).
Könchok Thrinley
Former staff member

Aryjna wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:12 pm
The Tibetan new year is in February apparently. It would be nice if this happens, if it is not somewhere where it is extremely difficult to travel (such as the US).
It has always taken place in dzamlingar :)

- Arya Sanghata Sutra
Aryjna

Post by Aryjna »

Miroku wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 pm
Aryjna wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:12 pm

It has always taken place in dzamlingar :)
:)
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

Any recent updates on Rinpoche's health?
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Johnny Dangerous wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:18 pm Any recent updates on Rinpoche's health?
Not since the last one listed here.

Kevin
treehuggingoctopus

Post by treehuggingoctopus »

Générosité de l’invisible.
Notre gratitude est infinie.
Le critère est l’hospitalité.

Edmond Jabès
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

I added this on Vajracakra, October 12: http://melong.com/chnn-health-update/

There's also been a couple posts on Facebook, primarily this one by the Gekö, Rabjyi, at October 25:
Just share a good news, we have just finished medical check up of Rinpoche’s health this morning, and the doctor was very happy improvement of his health from these days, he advised him that he need to eat many time fish in a week and drink lots water everyday, walk and many exercise as possible....
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Post by Johnny Dangerous »

I specifically asked because of this post, perhaps I am just reading into it, I thought it was cryptic at first, but upon reading it I guess not.
Meditate upon Bodhicitta when afflicted by disease

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when sad

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when suffering occurs

Meditate upon Bodhicitta when you are scared

-Khunu Lama
treehuggingoctopus

Post by treehuggingoctopus »

Johnny Dangerous wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm
I specifically asked because of this post, perhaps I am just reading into it, I thought it was cryptic at first, but upon reading it I guess not.
They certainly should have come up with a different title.
Générosité de l’invisible.
Notre gratitude est infinie.
Le critère est l’hospitalité.

Edmond Jabès
Tongnyid Dorje

Post by Tongnyid Dorje »

well, its sounds like He is not coming back to Merigar again...

Return to “Dzogchen”