Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

TaTa
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by TaTa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:27 pm

What are good dc practices to remove obstacles?
My situation is that i have been trying to seel my house for quite some time wich will give my family economic relief and me personally oportunity to practice dharma single pointnedly for quite some time but every time im about to concrecte something happens and is back to start. Any idea?

Miroku
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Miroku » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:50 pm

TaTa wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:27 pm
What are good dc practices to remove obstacles?
My situation is that i have been trying to seel my house for quite some time wich will give my family economic relief and me personally oportunity to practice dharma single pointnedly for quite some time but every time im about to concrecte something happens and is back to start. Any idea?
If it is about this kind of obstacles then Tara or Wozer Chenma would be the best. If you deal with negativity like spirits and curses then Guru Dragphur and Simhamukha are the ones to go for. Also it never hurts to do ganapuja and naggon.
Child, if you are not hypocritical and out of control, that is conduct.
~ Padampa Sangye

You say such clever things to people, but you do not apply them to yourself.
The faults within you are the ones to be exposed.
~ Padampa Sangye

TaTa
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by TaTa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Is there a specific dc tara practice? If there is can someone pm me?

Josef
Posts: 1706
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Josef » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:31 pm

TaTa wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 pm
Is there a specific dc tara practice? If there is can someone pm me?
Ati Guru Yoga
Kye ma!
The river of continuity is marked by impermanence.
Ceaseless flowing of appearance.
Beautiful and repulsive.
The dance of life and death is a display of the vast expanse.
With gratitude the watcher and the watched pass through the barrier of duality.

User avatar
Malcolm
Posts: 25361
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Malcolm » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 pm

TaTa wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:27 pm
What are good dc practices to remove obstacles?
Ozer Chenma is the best for this purpose.
Atikosha
Tibetan Medicine Blog
Sudarsana Mandala, Tibetan Medicine and Herbs
Buddhahood in This Life
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔


The knowledge imparted through the guru’s instructions that formerly was unknown (avidyā) is vidyā.


—Treasury of the Supreme Vehicle, Longchenpa.

TaTa
Posts: 365
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by TaTa » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Malcolm wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 pm
TaTa wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:27 pm
What are good dc practices to remove obstacles?
Ozer Chenma is the best for this purpose.
Thanks malcom, could someone pm me the practice and or recommended readings? Thanks

khemmis
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by khemmis » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:13 pm

TaTa wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 pm
Malcolm wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:09 pm
TaTa wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:27 pm
What are good dc practices to remove obstacles?
Ozer Chenma is the best for this purpose.
Thanks malcom, could someone pm me the practice and or recommended readings? Thanks
I found this Arya Marici Nama Dharani:
http://blog.vimala.pl/wp-content/upload ... harani.pdf
Editors' Note:
Text presented here is based on the Kanjur (Beijing Edition) vol.90 p.477-481.
This publication was prepared following the retreat with Chögyal Namkhai Norbu 11-13 September, 2015 on the Practice of Özer Chanma.
We apologize for any mistakes and we welcome any corrections.
The Unicode version can be downloaded from the same websites as this document.
This publication is intended for free distribution.
Since it's based on Kanjur can anyone knowledgeable confirm that this Dharani can be practiced without any restrictions by anyone? Thanks!

User avatar
javier.espinoza.t
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:29 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by javier.espinoza.t » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:37 am

TaTa wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 pm
Is there a specific dc tara practice? If there is can someone pm me?
usually green tara is enough if you do the practice in a serious manner, also i recommend to help others in every session (peace among people, less suffering for people, general wealth, poor relief,etc. or specific for someone) if you can do that then you are doing great.

do it as much as you can and things will go on. also don't forget to practice for enlightenment :stirthepot:

User avatar
Aryjna
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Aryjna » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 pm

I have one more question for people who have been in the DC for a while. is there a specific time every year that retreats with ChNNR start taking place? Also, is there some kind of more or less consistent schedule for the retreat locations by time of the year, such as is it always Asia around late summer and autumn, like it was planned to be this year, or is it arranged in different ways every year?

Miroku
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Miroku » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Aryjna wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 pm
I have one more question for people who have been in the DC for a while. is there a specific time every year that retreats with ChNNR start taking place? Also, is there some kind of more or less consistent schedule for the retreat locations by time of the year, such as is it always Asia around late summer and autumn, like it was planned to be this year, or is it arranged in different ways every year?
This last year and this year were bit different because last year Rinpoche had an astrologicaly bad year and this year it continued and it appeared in form of illness. So for now we do not know and there is no teaching as Rinpoche is relaxing in order to get well again. However we might expect Mandarava Drubchen in time of Losar (tibetan new year) to take place. Soo check out the Melong which is community newspaper and there are informations and updates on Rinpoche's schedule and health.
Child, if you are not hypocritical and out of control, that is conduct.
~ Padampa Sangye

You say such clever things to people, but you do not apply them to yourself.
The faults within you are the ones to be exposed.
~ Padampa Sangye

User avatar
Aryjna
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Aryjna » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Miroku wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:57 pm
Aryjna wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 pm
I have one more question for people who have been in the DC for a while. is there a specific time every year that retreats with ChNNR start taking place? Also, is there some kind of more or less consistent schedule for the retreat locations by time of the year, such as is it always Asia around late summer and autumn, like it was planned to be this year, or is it arranged in different ways every year?
This last year and this year were bit different because last year Rinpoche had an astrologicaly bad year and this year it continued and it appeared in form of illness. So for now we do not know and there is no teaching as Rinpoche is relaxing in order to get well again. However we might expect Mandarava Drubchen in time of Losar (tibetan new year) to take place. Soo check out the Melong which is community newspaper and there are informations and updates on Rinpoche's schedule and health.
The Tibetan new year is in February apparently. It would be nice if this happens, if it is not somewhere where it is extremely difficult to travel (such as the US).

Miroku
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:18 am

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Miroku » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Aryjna wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:12 pm
Miroku wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:57 pm
Aryjna wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 pm
I have one more question for people who have been in the DC for a while. is there a specific time every year that retreats with ChNNR start taking place? Also, is there some kind of more or less consistent schedule for the retreat locations by time of the year, such as is it always Asia around late summer and autumn, like it was planned to be this year, or is it arranged in different ways every year?
This last year and this year were bit different because last year Rinpoche had an astrologicaly bad year and this year it continued and it appeared in form of illness. So for now we do not know and there is no teaching as Rinpoche is relaxing in order to get well again. However we might expect Mandarava Drubchen in time of Losar (tibetan new year) to take place. Soo check out the Melong which is community newspaper and there are informations and updates on Rinpoche's schedule and health.
The Tibetan new year is in February apparently. It would be nice if this happens, if it is not somewhere where it is extremely difficult to travel (such as the US).
It has always taken place in dzamlingar :)
Child, if you are not hypocritical and out of control, that is conduct.
~ Padampa Sangye

You say such clever things to people, but you do not apply them to yourself.
The faults within you are the ones to be exposed.
~ Padampa Sangye

User avatar
Aryjna
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Aryjna » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Miroku wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 pm
Aryjna wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:12 pm
Miroku wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:57 pm


This last year and this year were bit different because last year Rinpoche had an astrologicaly bad year and this year it continued and it appeared in form of illness. So for now we do not know and there is no teaching as Rinpoche is relaxing in order to get well again. However we might expect Mandarava Drubchen in time of Losar (tibetan new year) to take place. Soo check out the Melong which is community newspaper and there are informations and updates on Rinpoche's schedule and health.
The Tibetan new year is in February apparently. It would be nice if this happens, if it is not somewhere where it is extremely difficult to travel (such as the US).
It has always taken place in dzamlingar :)
:)

User avatar
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator
Posts: 7449
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Olympia WA
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Johnny Dangerous » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:18 pm

Any recent updates on Rinpoche's health?
"it must be coming from the mouthy mastermind of raunchy rapper, Johnny Dangerous”

-Jeff H.

User avatar
Virgo
Global Moderator
Posts: 2422
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 am
Location: Globe

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Virgo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:18 pm
Any recent updates on Rinpoche's health?
Not since the last one listed here.

Kevin

User avatar
treehuggingoctopus
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm
Location: Mudhole? Slimy? My home, this is.

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by treehuggingoctopus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:14 pm

. . . there they saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock . . .

Norwegian
Posts: 1034
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Norwegian » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:22 pm

I added this on Vajracakra, October 12: http://melong.com/chnn-health-update/

There's also been a couple posts on Facebook, primarily this one by the Gekö, Rabjyi, at October 25:
Just share a good news, we have just finished medical check up of Rinpoche’s health this morning, and the doctor was very happy improvement of his health from these days, he advised him that he need to eat many time fish in a week and drink lots water everyday, walk and many exercise as possible....

User avatar
Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator
Posts: 7449
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 pm
Location: Olympia WA
Contact:

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Johnny Dangerous » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

I specifically asked because of this post, perhaps I am just reading into it, I thought it was cryptic at first, but upon reading it I guess not.
"it must be coming from the mouthy mastermind of raunchy rapper, Johnny Dangerous”

-Jeff H.

User avatar
treehuggingoctopus
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm
Location: Mudhole? Slimy? My home, this is.

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by treehuggingoctopus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 am

Johnny Dangerous wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm
I specifically asked because of this post, perhaps I am just reading into it, I thought it was cryptic at first, but upon reading it I guess not.
They certainly should have come up with a different title.
. . . there they saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock . . .

User avatar
Tongnyid Dorje
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Re: Dzogchen Community of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Tongnyid Dorje » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:28 pm

well, its sounds like He is not coming back to Merigar again...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 42 guests