Hello!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
SunWuKong

Hello!

Post by SunWuKong »

Hello DharmaWheel: I am Eric, I live in northern Virginia in the DC metro area. I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area, but I've been a wandering poet all my life. I've been a meditator and contemplative, as well as an artist and craftsman since 1970 (Age 17). In 1999, I began regular formal Mindfulness Meditation sitting practice daily, attending sangha and retreats. In 2009 I began to question the direction of my personal practice, and experienced an initial awakening. Now in 2017 I'm renewing my efforts, connecting to a sangha, expanding my practice. I was online at Kannonji in Second Life, Zen Forum International, Tree Leaf Zendo, and several other sites. And now Dharma Wheel.
|__()__|
WuKong
Queequeg
Former staff member

Re: Hello!

Post by Queequeg »

Welcome to the fray!
There is no suffering to be severed. Ignorance and klesas are indivisible from bodhi. There is no cause of suffering to be abandoned. Since extremes and the false are the Middle and genuine, there is no path to be practiced. Samsara is nirvana. No severance achieved. No suffering nor its cause. No path, no end. There is no transcendent realm; there is only the one true aspect. There is nothing separate from the true aspect.
-Guanding, Perfect and Sudden Contemplation,
SunWuKong

Post by SunWuKong »

Why Thank you Queequeg! I was reading some of the bios, thought about expanding mine, then decided against it. Its my moment to lurk and try to enter the moment gracefully. As though.

_()_

wukong
Admin_PC
Former staff member

Post by Admin_PC »

Welcome to DharmaWheel!
:anjali:
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »