Learning Dzogchen online

calmdharma

Learning Dzogchen online

Post by calmdharma »

Dear,

I would really really like to learn Dzogchen, but currently I could not travel to learn and attend retreats.

Is there any masters that teach Dzogchen in their website online?

Thanks for your interests.
Virgo

Re: Learning Dzogchen online

Post by Virgo »

Dear,

I would really really like to learn Dzogchen, but currently I could not travel to learn and attend retreats.

The most important thing is the Guru. You can, however, take webcasts online.

Kevin..
calmdharma

Post by calmdharma »

Virgo wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:21 am
Dear,

The most important thing is the Guru. You can, however, take webcasts online.

Kevin..
Can you let me know the links providing the webcasts?

Thanks
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

calmdharma

Post by calmdharma »

Thanks!

Can anyone help to recommend me other dzogchen teachings online?

Please help me. Thanks.
Kunzang Tobgyal

Post by Kunzang Tobgyal »

Thanks!

Please help me. Thanks.
https://learn.wisdompubs.org/academy/co ... ipashyana/

Intro course based on Dudjom Lingpa's Dzogchen Termas. Other courses are available though Alan Wallace in cooperation with Wisdom Publications.
Jeff H

Post by Jeff H »

Kunzang Tobgyal wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:16 pm
Thanks!

Please help me. Thanks.

Intro course based on Dudjom Lingpa's Dzogchen Termas. Other courses are available though Alan Wallace in cooperation with Wisdom Publications.
Wallace also offers the podcasts of his 2016 retreat on "Shamatha, Vipashyana, Mahamudra, and Dzogchen". It's 94 podcasts including all the twice-daily lectures and guided meditations during the 8-week retreat. It's not a quick overview. During the year or so I was exploring a "bridge" between my Gelug-oriented training and Dzogchen, I listened to this series just during the course of my regular walks. There are a lot of real gems in these teachings! They're available for free, voluntary donations welcome.
Where now is my mind engaged? - Shantideva
Kunzang Tobgyal

Post by Kunzang Tobgyal »

Jeff H wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:26 pm
Kunzang Tobgyal wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:16 pm
Thanks!

Please help me. Thanks.

Wallace also offers the podcasts of his 2016 retreat on "Shamatha, Vipashyana, Mahamudra, and Dzogchen". It's 94 podcasts including all the twice-daily lectures and guided meditations during the 8-week retreat. It's not a quick overview. During the year or so I was exploring a "bridge" between my Gelug-oriented training and Dzogchen, I listened to this series just during the course of my regular walks. There are a lot of real gems in these teachings! They're available for free, voluntary donations welcome.
Agreed. Many a gem. I find his style quite engaging and inspirational. The online courses do require a fee, but definitely worth the buck.
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

https://www.ligminchalearning.com/twr-live

Kevin...
kalden yungdrung

Post by kalden yungdrung »

Dear,

Tashi delek,

if you are interested in a very old and unbroken Dzogchen Lineage , called Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyüd, then this is your chance.

It is a complete transmission, which enables you to practice this Dzogchen without limitations.

Mutsuk Marro
KY.

==================================

Announcement by TenGelek Geshe:

Giving Oral Transmission of Dzogchen Zhang Zhung Nyengyud.

You must receive Oral transmission of Dzogchen Zhang Zhung Nyengyud to gain the full benefit of the practice of Dzogchen.

Transmissions will be available only live.
Every Sunday a continuous new Transmission will follow the chapters in the Text Dzogchen Zhang Zhung Nyengyud.

Starting every Sunday July 1st 2018 from 11:00am to 12:30pm CST ongoing.

Each transmission will be USD $30.00 only.
Please submit weekly to PayPal before Sunday Oral Transmission time.

Paypal: [email protected]
* Alternate Time will be available as needed.

https://www.facebook.com/tengelek.geshe ... HXmEU2vLOw
The best meditation is no meditation
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

kalden yungdrung,

It says that the transmission of the ZZNG will be given every Sunday starting with Sunday July 1st. Do you know approximately how many sessions (or Sundays rather) will be needed in order to receive the ZZNG this way?
kalden yungdrung

Norwegian wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:29 pm kalden yungdrung,

It says that the transmission of the ZZNG will be given every Sunday starting with Sunday July 1st. Do you know approximately how many sessions (or Sundays rather) will be needed in order to receive the ZZNG this way?
Tashi delek N,

Thanks for your reply.

Finished just a video chat with Geshela Ten Gelek.
10 lessons will be the standard, but there will be more lessons available after these 10 lessons, if i understood it well......

He will make on my request a complete (better) schedule about his upcoming Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud teachings.
What i understood is also that the Drakpa Korsum and other explanatory text , (based on the basic explanation) will be discussed to the point.

All teachings were received from the Bön Yongdzin Rinpoche when he gave these ZZNG Dzogchen teachings to the Geshes from Menri Monastery.

Further are there on Saturday also some lessons as well on sunday.
Geshela will make a better schedule regarding his upcoming teachings, what i discussed with him today.

All in all are these ZZNG teachings complete with:
- Nga lugs or introduction into ones Natural State
- Trekchöd and Thögal as indivisible teached (mengagde)
- Outer and inner Rushen,
- Tsalung Trulkor (see below)
- The special 6 yoga postures to get the visions better running, Guru Yoga etc.
- Question and answers regarding mistakes about the wrong assumptions in Dzogchen, based on thoughts about Dzogchen

It is very cheap what Geshela asks, 30 $ for a lesson brought straight into our living room.

Hope this helps and when there are more questions, you can post them also on the Bön forum here.
Will open there a special topic.
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=28693

Mutsuk marro
KY.
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

kalden yungdrung wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:57 pm

Tashi delek N,

Thanks for your reply.

10 lessons will be the standard, but there will be more lessons available after these 10 lessons, if i understood it well......

He will make on my request a complete (better) schedule about his upcoming Zhang Zhung Nyen Gyud teachings.
What i understood is also that the Drakpa Korsum and other explanatory text , (based on the basic explanation) will be discussed to the point.

All teachings were received from the Bön Yongdzin Rinpoche when he gave these ZZNG Dzogchen teachings to the Geshes from Menri Monastery.

Geshela will make a better schedule regarding his upcoming teachings, what i discussed with him today.

- Question and answers regarding mistakes about the wrong assumptions in Dzogchen, based on thoughts about Dzogchen

It is very cheap what Geshela asks, 30 $ for a lesson brought straight into our living room.

Hope this helps and when there are more questions, you can post them also on the Bön forum here.

Mutsuk marro
KY.
Thanks. Looking forward to a more detailed update, so that it can be easier to schedule for both Saturdays and Sundays. These things can often be difficult, given time zone differences and length of program. But hopefully there won't be any issues.
kalden yungdrung

Norwegian wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:43 pm

Tashi delek N,

Thanks for your reply.

Mutsuk marro
KY.
Thanks. Looking forward to a more detailed update, so that it can be easier to schedule for both Saturdays and Sundays. These things can often be difficult, given time zone differences and length of program. But hopefully there won't be any issues.

Tashi delek N,

Yes , Geshela is fully aware of the Time Zones and he will teach accordingly.
Asked him if it would be possible to keep the time zones in the middle.
He is fully aware of these difficulties and other things.

But we have still 1 month to go .....
Lukeinaz

Post by Lukeinaz »

kalden yungdrung wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 pm
Norwegian wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:43 pm

Tashi delek N,

Thanks for your reply.

Mutsuk marro
KY.

Tashi delek N,

Yes , Geshela is fully aware of the Time Zones and he will teach accordingly.
Asked him if it would be possible to keep the time zones in the middle.
He is fully aware of these difficulties and other things.

But we have still 1 month to go .....
can you recommend any reading to help familiarize myself with these teachers and lineage.
kalden yungdrung

Lukeinaz wrote:
can you recommend any reading to help familiarize myself with these teachers and lineage.

Tashi delek L;

Below some further informations:

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=19696

The link below, shows the Rigdzin of these Zhang Zhung Nyengyud Dzogchen Teachings, it is H.E. Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche .
He is also named the Bön Rigdzin Rinpoche, the Master under the Teachers.

Lopon La had many famous students like Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche who was teached some Bön Dzogchen.
JLA also got many information from Lopon La. If that is at the moment the case, i don´t know.
Vajranatha / John Reynolds an ex Merigar follower, also is helped in getting his knowledge about ZZNG better running. He is frequently present at the teachings of Lopon La in the west.
Dmitri Ermakov also gets his knowledge direct from Lopon La and also many others, like ego here.

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21813h

Hope this helps

Mutsuk Marro
KY.
Lukeinaz

Post by Lukeinaz »

kalden yungdrung wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Lukeinaz wrote:

Tashi delek L;

Below some further informations:

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=19696

The link below, shows the Rigdzin of these Zhang Zhung Nyengyud Dzogchen Teachings, it is H.E. Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche .
He is also named the Bön Rigdzin Rinpoche, the Master under the Teachers.

Lopon La had many famous students like Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche who was teached some Bön Dzogchen.
JLA also got many information from Lopon La. If that is at the moment the case, i don´t know.
Vajranatha / John Reynolds an ex Merigar follower, also is helped in getting his knowledge about ZZNG better running. He is frequently present at the teachings of Lopon La in the west.
Dmitri Ermakov also gets his knowledge direct from Lopon La and also many others, like ego here.

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21813h

Hope this helps

Mutsuk Marro
KY.
Thank you!
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Lukeinaz wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:43 pm
Thank you!
Good links Mutsuk. It is a very important Dzogchen lineage in our world system, that remains unbroken.

Kevin...
Norwegian

Post by Norwegian »

Virgo wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:16 pm
Lukeinaz wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:43 pm
Thank you!
Good links Mutsuk. It is a very important Dzogchen lineage in our world system, that remains unbroken.

Kevin...
Just FYI, kalden yungdrung is not Mutsuk.

Return to “Dzogchen”