Small Votations

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
javier.espinoza.t

Small Votations

Post by javier.espinoza.t » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Hello all,

I would like to suggest votation on controvertial matter as a step prior to moderation definitive actions. This can make DW more traditional.

Agreement on disagreement might be a better criteria in this cases, since this is about how we proceed and doesn't alter any Dharma.

I think every member that want to speak should be heared -readed- before making decisions such as deleting threads. Simple "like" and "dislike" for a day would do.

Cheers!

Johnny Dangerous
Global Moderator

Re: Small Votations

Post by Johnny Dangerous » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:03 pm

Not remotely possible, there its lots of stuff that never sees the light of day, and shouldn't.

However, things to improve feedback and dialogue about the forum are in the works, just hold on a bit.

That's also not 'traditional' on anything but a completely unmoderated forum, if I understand you correctly.

We've also had talk in the past about like buttons, the consensus was pretty much no, and that they would do more harm than good.
"...if you think about how many hours, months and years of your life you've spent looking at things, being fascinated by things that have now passed away, then how wonderful to spend even five minutes looking into the nature of your own mind."

-James Low

Return to “Suggestion Box”