Text of Patrul Rinpoche "IKOIKO" translated by Khandro Rinpoche's Translation Group

KalzangNorlha

Text of Patrul Rinpoche "IKOIKO" translated by Khandro Rinpoche's Translation Group

Post by KalzangNorlha » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:48 am

I am looking for the text of Patrul Rinpoche "IKOIKO" translated by Khandro Rinpoche's Translation Group. Does anyone knows where it can be possible to find. Thank you.

pema tsultrim

Re: Text of Patrul Rinpoche "IKOIKO" translated by Khandro Rinpoche's Translation Group

Post by pema tsultrim » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:56 am

I don't know about Khandro Rinpoche's group's translation, but it is available at Lotsawa House for free.

smcj

Re: Text of Patrul Rinpoche "IKOIKO" translated by Khandro Rinpoche's Translation Group

Post by smcj » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:25 am

...but it is available at Lotsawa House for free.
Also free:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XMpaD-ktv7Q
However I don’t think that version was written by Patrul Rinpoche.

But on a serious note, what is the actual title?
1.The problem isn’t ‘ignorance’. The problem is the mind you have right now. (H.H. Karmapa XVII @NYC 2/4/18)
2. I support Mingyur R and HHDL in their positions against lama abuse.
3. Student: Lama, I thought I might die but then I realized that the 3 Jewels would protect me.
Lama: Even If you had died the 3 Jewels would still have protected you. (DW post by Fortyeightvows)

Stewart

Post by Stewart » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi, I'm assuming this is the text you're after, Khandro Rinpoche, amongst others, is mentioned by the translator in the foot notes.

https://www.lotsawahouse.org/tibetan-ma ... meditation

Best wishes.
s.

KalzangNorlha

Post by KalzangNorlha » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:43 am

Thank you very much for the clarification. I still do not know, why it was calling IKO IKO, but really thank you very much.

pema tsultrim

Post by pema tsultrim » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:54 am

It is called Self-Liberating Meditation: A Profound Method for Attaining Enlightenment according to the Ultimate Great Perfection
Sometimes known by its first four syllables as Eko Eko (translated as "Have you heard? Have you heard?")

pema tsultrim

Post by pema tsultrim » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:03 am

On a related note, for those in CA or nearby, Ven. Khenpo Karten Rinpoche is going be giving all-day teachings on this text, Feb. 13-16 in Monterey, CA.

For more info, you could visit Manjushri Dharma Center's website.

P.T.

Return to “Nyingma”