Gaden Lha Gyema in Tibetan?

Looking for translations, or for help with translations and transliterations? This is the place.
Sergei

Gaden Lha Gyema in Tibetan?

Post by Sergei »

(Not sure if I should post this here, or in the Gelugpa forum.)

Where can I find the Tibetan version (actual Tibetan script, or else Wylie--not just rough phonetics) of the Gaden Lha Gyema prayer in praise of Je Tsongkhapa? Thank you very much!
tantular

Re: Gaden Lha Gyema in Tibetan?

Post by tantular »

http://www.asianclassics.org/release6/w ... S6620M.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sergei

Post by Sergei »

Thank you very much!

Is this the original version? It is shorter than the one I learned (which embeds the Migstema prayer into it). This makes me wonder about its textual history.
tantular

Post by tantular »

I've never studied in the Gelugpa tradition, so I have no idea in what combo this prayer is usually recited. ACIP has a longer version which appends the "Yonten Zhirgyurma" (link), and the website also has two Guru Yoga practices with Gaden Lha Gya in the title:

དགའ་ལྡན་སྙན་བརྒྱུད་ཀྱི་མན་ངག་ལས་བྱུང་བའི་བླ་མའི་རྣལ་འབྱོར་དགའ་ལྡན་ལྷ་བརྒྱ་མར་གྲགས་པ་

དགའ་ལྡན་ལྷ་བརྒྱ་མའི་གཞུང་བསྲངས་ཏེ་མདོ་སྔགས་ཆ་ཙང་བར་ཉམས་སུ་ལེན་ཚུལ་དགའ་ལྡན་ཞིང་དུ་བརྒོད་པའི་ནོར་བུའི་ཐེམ་སྐས

Based only on skimming the titles, all the other texts in the ACIP are commentaries/instructions on the prayer and Guru Yogas.
Sergei

Post by Sergei »

Thank you for the links--I'm afraid that none of my computers can read them.
tantular

Post by tantular »

You need to install the font Tibetan Machine Web, available for free from the University of Virginia website. Alternatively, the ACIP website also has Tibetan script PDFs and wylie text files. Just browse the sungbums by title, and search for the titles I've given.་
Sergei

Post by Sergei »

Thank you again!

Return to “Language”