Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:28 am
I am in Calgary AB, and I attend a Zen meditation group in the tradition of Thick Nhat Hanh.
I am looking forward to going through all the posts on the site.
- Founding Member
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 pm
Hi Fowlerl, welcome to Dharma Wheel! I hope you find something useful here
- Posts: 2000
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm
- Location: Europe
Like many other people, I have great admiration for Thich Nhat Hanh. The compassion he has despite all he's lived through is amazing.
- Former staff member
- Posts: 1244
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:54 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Welcome to Dharma Wheel.
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:22 pm
- Location: East Coast of Canada
I'm a recovering Calgarian.
Om mani padme hum
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2900
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome to Dharma Wheel!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests