Woodsy

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Woodsman

Woodsy

Post by Woodsman »

Hi fellow Buddhists or not, I think I'm new here, but maybe not, I'm 54 years old and work as a nurse for > 20 years, and feel the listening silent nature of meditation is the most direct path to realization - which is a never ending reality, and, my life is taking on a kind of past to present feel, in that karma feels more real now with each day, as with every experience to the point of making life very meaningful in all that happens, and doesn't. I can sit with anyone as a ear to listen, even sitting alone can still hear meaning in silence, so here I am. How are you? It's ok to say nothing, and still feel an answer, to be here. thanks :idea:
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: Woodsy

Post by Grigoris »

Welcome Woodsy! I am unemployed, penniless and very well thank you! Hope you enjoy your stay here at DW! :hi:
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Qian Zheng Yi

Post by Qian Zheng Yi »

Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Hey yall, just came in from outside, been outside all day long on a day off from work, and it is 67 deg F. Whoah! Global warming? Feels delightful, for now, thanks.

Gotta go out with the dogs, again, and wear em out, side.

I love my job, jobs. :jumping:
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Hi, welcome to Dharmawheel (and enjoy the weather)!
TenzinDorje

Post by TenzinDorje »

Welcome Woodsy.

Return to “Introductions”