Bimala

Discuss any health or dietary topics which lie outside mainstream Western medical thinking, from Ayurveda to Reiki.
Post Reply
User avatar
treehuggingoctopus
Posts: 1376
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm
Location: Mudhole? Slimy? My home, this is.

Bimala

Post by treehuggingoctopus » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 am

A question to Namdrol and others proficient in Tibetan medicine: can Bimala, which ChNNR has repeatedly recommended, be self-administered? By which I mean: can I decide on my own to use it, given that I have been previously diagnosed with lung disturbance by a qualified Tibetan doctor?

(Actualy, the "I" in the sentence above is my wife, who, having read the description of Bimala to be found here http://www.siddhienergetics.com/products/bimala" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; claims that this is exactly the thing she's been waiting for.)
. . . there they saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock . . .

User avatar
Sönam
Posts: 1999
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Bimala

Post by Sönam » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 am

I am not qualified to answer ... what I can say is that ChNN told that if we have problems with sleeping we should take it, and that I take it, from time to time, on a regular basis without any other medical advice and that it works quite well.

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -

Pema Rigdzin
Posts: 1042
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 am
Location: Southern Oregon

Re: Bimala

Post by Pema Rigdzin » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 am

treehuggingoctopus wrote:A question to Namdrol and others proficient in Tibetan medicine: can Bimala, which ChNNR has repeatedly recommended, be self-administered? By which I mean: can I decide on my own to use it, given that I have been previously diagnosed with lung disturbance by a qualified Tibetan doctor?

(Actualy, the "I" in the sentence above is my wife, who, having read the description of Bimala to be found here http://www.siddhienergetics.com/products/bimala" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; claims that this is exactly the thing she's been waiting for.)
Namdrol has said in the T. Medicine sub-forum that pretty much anybody can take bimala. I've been taking it for a little over a month--got it from siddhi energetics, in fact--and have found it very beneficial.
Last edited by Pema Rigdzin on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adamantine
Former staff member
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Space is the Place

Re: Bimala

Post by Adamantine » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:20 am

How many pills do they give you for the $25? The website doesn't disclose that.
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha

Pema Rigdzin
Posts: 1042
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 am
Location: Southern Oregon

Re: Bimala

Post by Pema Rigdzin » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:27 am

Adamantine wrote:How many pills do they give you for the $25? The website doesn't disclose that.
50. I'll also add that Joseph Wagner, the guy who runs siddhi energetics, is a really nice guy. Having become a repeat customer over the last couple years, sometimes he'll just randomly apply discounts to my orders. And I've always had good experiences with his products. So that's my two cents.

User avatar
treehuggingoctopus
Posts: 1376
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm
Location: Mudhole? Slimy? My home, this is.

Re: Bimala

Post by treehuggingoctopus » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Thank you guys. One more silly question: how much are you supposed to take? Would one pill per day be enough?
. . . there they saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock . . .

User avatar
Malcolm
Posts: 24547
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:19 am

Re: Bimala

Post by Malcolm » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 pm

treehuggingoctopus wrote:Thank you guys. One more silly question: how much are you supposed to take? Would one pill per day be enough?

2
Atikosha
Tibetan Medicine Blog
Sudarsana Mandala, Tibetan Medicine and Herbs
Buddhahood in This Life
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔


Free of hope and fear, relax.
Human life spent in
a state of great spaciousness is enjoyable.


— Kunzang Dechen Lingpa

User avatar
treehuggingoctopus
Posts: 1376
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:26 pm
Location: Mudhole? Slimy? My home, this is.

Re: Bimala

Post by treehuggingoctopus » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Thanks, Namdrol-la. :bow:
. . . there they saw a rock! But it wasn't a rock . . .

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests