Bimala

Discuss any health or dietary topics which lie outside mainstream Western medical thinking, from Ayurveda to Reiki.
treehuggingoctopus

Bimala

Post by treehuggingoctopus »

A question to Namdrol and others proficient in Tibetan medicine: can Bimala, which ChNNR has repeatedly recommended, be self-administered? By which I mean: can I decide on my own to use it, given that I have been previously diagnosed with lung disturbance by a qualified Tibetan doctor?

(Actualy, the "I" in the sentence above is my wife, who, having read the description of Bimala to be found here http://www.siddhienergetics.com/products/bimala" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; claims that this is exactly the thing she's been waiting for.)
Générosité de l’invisible.
Notre gratitude est infinie.
Le critère est l’hospitalité.

Edmond Jabès
Sönam

Re: Bimala

Post by Sönam »

I am not qualified to answer ... what I can say is that ChNN told that if we have problems with sleeping we should take it, and that I take it, from time to time, on a regular basis without any other medical advice and that it works quite well.

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Pema Rigdzin

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

treehuggingoctopus wrote:A question to Namdrol and others proficient in Tibetan medicine: can Bimala, which ChNNR has repeatedly recommended, be self-administered? By which I mean: can I decide on my own to use it, given that I have been previously diagnosed with lung disturbance by a qualified Tibetan doctor?

(Actualy, the "I" in the sentence above is my wife, who, having read the description of Bimala to be found here http://www.siddhienergetics.com/products/bimala" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; claims that this is exactly the thing she's been waiting for.)
Namdrol has said in the T. Medicine sub-forum that pretty much anybody can take bimala. I've been taking it for a little over a month--got it from siddhi energetics, in fact--and have found it very beneficial.
Last edited by Pema Rigdzin on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

How many pills do they give you for the $25? The website doesn't disclose that.
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
Pema Rigdzin

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

Adamantine wrote:How many pills do they give you for the $25? The website doesn't disclose that.
50. I'll also add that Joseph Wagner, the guy who runs siddhi energetics, is a really nice guy. Having become a repeat customer over the last couple years, sometimes he'll just randomly apply discounts to my orders. And I've always had good experiences with his products. So that's my two cents.
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman
treehuggingoctopus

Thank you guys. One more silly question: how much are you supposed to take? Would one pill per day be enough?

Edmond Jabès
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

treehuggingoctopus wrote:Thank you guys. One more silly question: how much are you supposed to take? Would one pill per day be enough?

treehuggingoctopus

Thanks, Namdrol-la. :bow:

Edmond Jabès

Return to “Alternative Health”