prayers for me, please...

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
henry

prayers for me, please...

Post by henry »

dear friends... it has been a long time since i have logon to this forum...

i would like to request your prayers for job seeking as i have lost four jobs within 3 years, definitely not good as i still have housing loans to pay, bills and misc. for the household & mum since i am the sole bread winner.

many thanks! :anjali:

p.s. you can contact me via my facebook if you have any job offer for me in Singapore: https://www.facebook.com/ratnahenry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anders

Re: prayers for me, please...

Post by Anders »

I will send some prayers your way tonight. :namaste:
"Even if my body should be burnt to death in the fires of hell
I would endure it for myriad lifetimes
As your companion in practice"

--- Gandavyuha Sutra
Qian Zheng Yi

Post by Qian Zheng Yi »

I am praying for you.

:namaste:
henry

Post by henry »

thank you all... :namaste:
Yeshe Melong - The News and Events for Singapore Tibetan Buddhism
This Facebook page is created to share information on Tibetan Buddhist events in Singapore. If you stay in Singapore and would like to be informed of Tibetan Buddhist events in Singapore, please like this page. We will share informations on Tibetan Buddhist events from a pool of Buddhist centres in Singapore.
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

All the best, Henry.

Maitri,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
dakini_boi

Post by dakini_boi »

yes I am praying for you Henry
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

May you quickly find work and be secure in your life.

OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
OM VAISHRAVANAYA SOHA
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
henry

Post by henry »

thank you everybody!

thuk je chey! :namaste:
This Facebook page is created to share information on Tibetan Buddhist events in Singapore. If you stay in Singapore and would like to be informed of Tibetan Buddhist events in Singapore, please like this page. We will share informations on Tibetan Buddhist events from a pool of Buddhist centres in Singapore.
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

May you swiftly find a job, Henry ...

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

Good luck and blessings
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

I will pray for Medicine Buddha for you. Despite the name, he his the Buddha that provides food, shelter, good health, etc, so buddhists can get a less heavier life in order to study and follow the Dharma.
cooran

Post by cooran »

Hello Henry,

May you find a job quickly, and may you live with ease and well-being.

with metta
Chris
White Lotus

Post by White Lotus »

hope it goes well Henry, best wishes, Tom.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.
henry

Post by henry »

thanks all for your kind wishes....

:namaste:
henry

Post by henry »

any info on websites where i can be a cyber beggar?
henry

Post by henry »

yesterday, i have signed my letter of appointment as a management trainee for a f&b company. longtime not working in retail n shift hrs but i will able to get used to it.
pueraeternus

Post by pueraeternus »

henry wrote:yesterday, i have signed my letter of appointment as a management trainee for a f&b company. longtime not working in retail n shift hrs but i will able to get used to it.
Congrats Henry! May this be a great start for you. :)
"Men must want to do things out of their own innermost drives. People, not commercial organizations or chains of command, are what make great civilizations work. Every civilization depends upon the quality of the individuals it produces. If you over-organize humans, over-legalize them, suppress their urge to greatness - they cannot work and their civilization collapses."
- A letter to CHOAM, attributed to the Preacher
DeepFriedFunk

Post by DeepFriedFunk »

I am in the same boat at the minute, you will be in my prayers tomorrow morning. It's a tough world for jobs at the moment. Best of luck with your appointment.
henry

Post by henry »

too soon... i am jobless again real soon...

please continue to pray for me...

and here is my short prayer:-

Ugyen Norla, forget us not abt world's poor economic and job datas! please bless us to overcome the temporal obstacles and poverty!
JKhedrup

Post by JKhedrup »

Dear Henry hope things get better for you very soon!

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”