Drikung Green Tara

DechenDave

Drikung Green Tara

Post by DechenDave » Wed May 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Hi,
I received a Green Tara empowerment from Garchen Rinpoche a fair number of years ago. At the time I received a picture of Tara but no sadhana was handed out or if it was I missed it.
Does anyone know which sadhana Drikung/Garchen students use for Green Tara (and if so, where to find it, and even a recording of the melody if one is out there)?

Miroku
Former staff member

Re: Drikung Green Tara

Post by Miroku » Thu May 30, 2019 6:36 am

DechenDave wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:48 pm
Hi,
I received a Green Tara empowerment from Garchen Rinpoche a fair number of years ago. At the time I received a picture of Tara but no sadhana was handed out or if it was I missed it.
Does anyone know which sadhana Drikung/Garchen students use for Green Tara (and if so, where to find it, and even a recording of the melody if one is out there)?
Garchen.net store (when it is up fully) might have a recording of green tara practice. Also, I think it might be the version from pearl rosary, look at vajrapub, they definetly have the sadhana. However really depends Garchen Rinpoche sometimes gives different teachings. But pearl rosary is the drikung one.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

Miroku
Former staff member

Post by Miroku » Thu May 30, 2019 6:36 am

DechenDave wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:48 pm
Hi,
Maybe try finding the event online. Or ask the center it organized it.
“Observing samaya involves to remain inseparable from the union of wisdom and compassion at all times, to sustain mindfulness, and to put into practice the guru’s instructions”. Garchen Rinpoche

DechenDave

Post by DechenDave » Thu May 30, 2019 2:30 pm

Thank you Miroku :smile:

Return to “Kagyu”